Chapter 12

I wake up in the morning feeling kind of light headed, but shake it off as a side effect of eating a little less. My body's just not quite used to it yet I don't think.

I sit up and get in the shower while Alec is still sleeping, hoping to get a head start so I don't keep us waiting again.

I finish my shower and leave the bathroom to see Alec laying out my clothes.

"Good morning, Sir," I greet.

"Good morning, Princess," he responds. "Get dressed and ready quickly and we'll stop by Starbucks on the way to school." I give him a kiss and smile, tugging on the cute outfit he's picked out.

Once I'm dressed, I look in the mirror on the back of his door see the outfit looked a tad bit cuter off of me than on me.

Alec gets out of the shower, once again trading places with me. I pull me hair up in a simple half updo, not feeling up to doing anything intricate, and do my makeup. I give myself one more look and head downstairs to meet up with Alec.

"Wow, babe, that was super quick!"

"I do amazing things for Starbucks!" I answer giggling. He herds me to the car and puts me in the front as Becca comes outside.

When we get to Starbucks, I realize how high calorie everything is amd decide to look for what has the least calories, as to not mess up what I've been working on.

When we get to the front, Alec starts to order. "Hi, we'd like a two tall mocha frappuccinos."

"Actually, babe," I step in, "Today I want a tall iced americano." I saw earlier that this only has 11 calories.

Alec gives me a weird look before paying and waiting for our drinks. Usually I let him order for me, because he knows what drinks I like best, so he found this a little weird.

I shrug and say, "I just felt like trying something a little different."

__________________________________

After school, we decide to go for a walk. Becca picks us up and takes us to my place, and we walk down to the creek together to relax a little.

"Alli, you're getting kind of thin..." he says suddenly. I shrug my shoulders but smile on the inside, knowing that my work is paying off. "Is everything okay??"

"Of course, Sir, why wouldn't it be??"

He shrugs and wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I lean into him before having to stop as a wave of dizziness washes over me.

He takes a step back to look at me. "Alli?? What's wrong??"

"Nothing, sorry," I answer, not wanting him to worry, he takes my hand and starts walking again, his mouth forming a tight line as he looks at me with a worried expression.

I try to give him a reassuring smile, and that's the last thing I do before my vision fades and I start to fall backwards.

A/N

Comment!! Vote!!