Chapter 6

I wake up in the morning sore, and last night comes back to me. I get out of bed and look around but don't see Alec. Just an outfit layed out at the foot of the bed. Joggers and a tshirt. I smile. Alec would know I would need something comfy after our fun last night. Just the thought of it makes me dampen.

I get up and put on the clothes, wincing as the go over my ass, then head to the bathroom where I find Alec. "Good morning, beautiful."

I smile, "Good morning, Sir." He keeps messing with his hair, I don't know what he's doing with it, it's already perfect. I take a hair tie off my wrist and just throw my hair in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I grab my bag out of Alec's room and brush on some makeup.

When I'm ready, I go downstairs and stand waiting for Alec to be ready. How long he takes is ridiculous. I think about sitting down, and quickly dismiss the idea. He comes down and we both throw on our shoes, before he runs upstairs to yell at his sister.

I laugh to myself as I grab my stuff and head outside. I kind of stand at the car door debating how I'm going to do this, when I hear him laugh and turn around to see him holding a pillow. "You want this??"

I nod and reach for it, but he pulls it back. I rephrase, "Yes please, Master."

He opens the door and places it in and stands back letting me get in. As he closes the door, Becca comes out. I shift a little bit uncomfortably but at least I have the pillow.

Becca gets in the car and we start to drive away when I realize I don't have my phone. I turn around in panic... "Alec, you don't happen to have my phone do you??"

He raises his eyebrow. "Yes I do, but do you want to rephrase??" I look at him confused, he doesn't want me to call him Master in front of his sister does he??

"But..." I jerk my head in her direction.

"She knows Al, I said friends and parents. Becca is a sub also." She winks at me.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry. May I have my phone back now??" I ask.

"No, I think I'll keep it for today and tomorrow as punishment for not listening to me." My mouth drops.

"But..."

"Babe... If I were you, I'd take it. You could get a worse punishment. Trust me. I know." Becca advises.

"Okay. Yes Sir." I say gloomily.

We get to school. Shoot, all those desks. More importantly, hard chairs. There will be no forgetting who I belong to I guess...

A/N

Comment and vote!! Tell me what you love and abhor!! This chapter's kind of boring... But it introduces Becca a little more.

Till next time!! :*