•1• Tattoo

When Tyler was 9 and his adoptive families car crashed and he was the only one left alive he thought life couldn't get any worse. Then his adoptive father could look at him without a constant reminder his family was gone. Getting a new foster family he thought it would be a fresh start. That maybe this would be better. It was no where near that. His new father beat him and his new adoptive sister. The baby his foster mom was pregnant with died, and life was worse than ever before and only got worse as time passes and another baby was added into the picture.

Since his mom didn't work and his father barley had money for food and other necessities after buying drugs and alcohol he started stealing for him and his two sisters until he got a job that could help at 15. And when it was only four mouths to feed instead of five it became easier, but emotionally it became harder.

Tyler quickly learned that a town like this was anything but normal. Mysterious animal attacks were a daily occurrence in Beacon Hills and being the genius and snoop Tyler was it didn't take long for him to uncover the secret of the supernatural. He kept tabs on the supernatural drama especially once he found out he was involved.

He was incredibly intelligent and knew just how to go unnoticed in a crowd but he could feel that grasp slipping away after he found out who he really was. How he was born with a werewolf gene. He knows the threat hanging over his head if he shifts, he'd known when Gerard came after him and told him everything. It came with being an Argent and a werewolf. He'd have a target painted on his back by all the hunting families.

He only ever had one friend besides his sister if she counted. Isaac was someone who understood what Tyler and Camille went through daily since he had gone through it too, and Camille and him liked each other that was the reason Isaac knew what happened to her really. How she wasn't really at an art school in Seattle. Isaac helped him through what happened and for that it was his turn to help him even if it risked exposure to who he was.

Thats why he was making his way to Isaac's room to help him get out of here.The gun filled with Wolfsbane tranquillizers was tucked tightly into his waistband and he only hoped his father didn't realize it was missing. He'd be in for a serious beating for it and the bruises and cuts still were prominent from the last one just two nights ago. Melissa stood beside Isaac watching the claw marks on his side heal.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's healing, visibly. Wow. They can't see this. Nobody can see this." She said panicked. The wound was stitching itself together slowly and the fear of someone seeing what was happening to Isaac and exposing the other werewolves including her son was eating at her.

"All right, cover it up." Isaac said while watching the door nervously. "I-I don't think that's gonna matter. I mean, you're scheduled for surgery, which is obviously gonna be very confusing for a lot of people." She said, a twinge of sarcasm in her voice. "Okay, can you do something?" Isaac asked looking at Melissa expectingly.

"Me do something? I'm relatively new to all of this. And there's a sheriff's deputy that's stationed right outside the door." She said waving her arms around in a very stiles like way. "Have you tried calling Derek?" He asks pulling the blankets up over the bandage. "Like, five times. Do you have any other emergency werewolf contacts?" She asks shaking her head, somewhat in disbelief to what her life has come too and actually wondering if he did. "Yeah. Call Scott." He stated making Melissa sigh.

Outside Tyler had arrived and smiled at the deputy. "I'm Melissa's assistant she called me here to help prep Isaac Lahey for surgery. Can you go see if the doctors are ready?" He asked. The deputy nodded heading down the hall and Tyler walked in closing the door as Isaac asked to call Scott. "You don't need to do that Melissa, not yet at least." Tyler said. They both stared at him wide eyed as he pulled the wheel chair over to the side of the bed.