Chapter 8

Jackson's POV

---The next day---

It's Monday again. I don't want to go to school but there is one person that I really wanna see.... Mark.

As I think of him I took my shower, brush my teeth and wear my uniform. I combed my hair and I really wanna see Mark. Before I left my room I texted him even our room was just near.

Mark's POV

Its Monday I don't really think about my studies because my grades are pretty good, all I think about was.... Jackson.

I already take my bath and wore my uniform. I was just sitting at my bed thinking about one person.

I don't know why I am feeling this but I think I'm in love with him...

I love the way his eyes look at me. I love the way he treat me. The way his arms were on my body. The skin ships that is happening every day. Now I'm going Crazy! I want to wake up in his arms... I'm afraid to confess because maybe he treats all his friends just like the way he treat me. I'm afraid that if he knew the truth he will avoid me and our friendship will broke...

As I think of him my phone vibrated, a text obviously. My heart beat increases when I look at the picture of him I clicked the read button.

Jackson: Good Morning! 

Me: Oh hey! Good morning! 

Jackson: Meet me at the cafeteria, I'm on my way and make it faster I'll treat you ;)

Me: Do you have a fever or something? What makes you wanna treat me? Hahaha just kidding. Sure! I'll just prepare see you ;)

Jackson: See you :*

I found myself smiling alone; it's weird to see a person laughing alone right?

I grabbed my bag and locked the door and left...

---At the cafeteria---

When I was near the cafeteria I already saw his beautiful figure sitting alone smiling at his phone. Wait, what was he looking at his phone? I think he was texting a girl... /breathes slowly; it's hard to get jealous. He didn't even notice that I was already sitting in front of him. So I just looked outside.

Jackson's POV

I felt myself smiling as I make a slideshow video for Mark the stolen pics that I've captured when were together. He's so cute! Suddenly he was already seated in front of me. "Oh Markie! How long have you been in there?" I asked. He looked that he has a problem. "Few minutes ago." he replied coldly. "Is there something wrong?" I asked and held his hand. He looked away to hide his face he was blushing. "Just thinking about stuffs." He said. "Okay! I thought it was a serious thing. So what do you wanna eat?" I said smiling at him still holding his hands. "Anything will do." He said looking at our hands he's really blushing. "Okay! I'll just buy some foods" I said and left his hand. Before I left I pinched his cheeks "You're so cute my Dim sum!" I said and made my way to the counter.

I ordered 2 slice of mocha cake and hot chocolate. I paid and got the foods when I was on my way back I'm so thankful that there is nobody but Mark. It's pretty early.

He was staring outside smiling in his thoughts. I observed his features, so perfect. My heart thumps out loud and fast. I finally reach our table. "What are you thinking about? It seemed so special." I said while raising my left eyebrow. "Oh! Jacks! You're here! I'm hungry what did you bought?" he said. "Oh uh we have this mocha cake and hot chocolate drink." I hand him the cup of chocolate. The cake was in one plate so I grabbed the fork and sliced a bit "Here's the cake Markie!" I said and placed it on his mouth he ate it "Mmm It's delicious!" he said cheerfully, awe this Mark is so cute I wanted to kiss the piece of cake beside his mouth but I need to control myself. So I just wiped it out using my thumb, we paused for a while and had eye contact with each other.

And.....

This chapter seemed so long and please wait for my next update ;) any way Thanks for support guys! You are all so amazing! I can't imagine many people subscribed this?! Any way sorry for not updating for so long Mianhe~ Enjoy Love you Guys!