Chapter 6

Mark's POV

When we saw Yugyeom sleeping on my couch I just took the ice cream that I bought and the chocolate that Jackson bought for him I placed it on my ref so that it's still delicious when we give it to Yugyeom. I grab one of my pillow and blanket and ask Jackson for help. I placed the pillow below while Jackson is slightly lifting Yugyeom's head and I cover him with the blanket. Jackson turned off the tv.

"Why do you always care for Yugyeom?" Jackson suddenly asked. "hmm Nothing I'm just wanted to take care all of my bestfriends" I said. "Wanna sleep here?" I asked him. "sure!" he said excitedly, I just chuckled and we got to my bedroom "use these clothes for you to be more comfortable" I hand him a pair of comfortable clothes. "Why are you so kind today? Is that the effect of what you eat a while ago?" he asked. I laughed "You know I'm not that kind at you because it's just the clothes that you always left when you sleep in here!" I said. "You're evil" he said. I laughed "don't you dare!" I said stepping away from him. "Here I come!" he said we run circling the bed and when he chased me we bumped at my bed and he tickled and tickled me all over again. A tear is forming in my eyes because I laughed too much and I can't breathe he still tickling me. "Yaaah! Hajimma!" I whisper yelled "Yugyeom is sleeping!" I said. And then he stopped. Now he's at the top of me, my heart is pounding so hard. He's face getting closer and closer at my face I can feel my cheeks heat. Then he grabbed the clothes I gave him beside me "Hahahaha!" he laughed pinching my cheeks. "You're so cute!" he said. "I'm just going to change" he said getting off of me. "go ahead I wanna sleep!" I said. When he got to the bathroom I also changed my clothes and got to my bed.

A few minutes when my eye's is falling down he got out of the bathroom and went in my bed. He lay beside me. "hey! Are you asleep?" he said. "Not yet but my eyes began to fall down" I said and I faced the wall "okay good night" he said. He back hugged me he always do this to me "I hate you" I always say when he do this "I love you more!" is his always answer to me when I said that.

I was puzzled all this night because Jackson's actions became weird. And because of his actions my heart is pounding so loud. What is this feeling?! It's fvcking weird...

A/N

Sorry for the short update my phone is confiscated so I need to write this in my laptop anyway I promise this chapter so here it is. Hope you like it even it's just short. Anyway thank you again readers luv u all!

Please don't forget to vote and comment saranghaeyo~