The gang leader wants me

(Picture of Rodger and Anna)

Chapter 31
Sebastian pov

I stood up and stalked towards the pricks who didn't give my money back.

"Your so very lucky today or else I would kill you both, you have a week to pay me and if you think you can run away from me again, I would not hesitate to end your life, understood?" I demanded

"Y y yes s Sebastian s sir, w we understand" they both said whilst stuttering.

"Get them out of my sight" Few of the guards dragged them away.

I turned my head and saw my princess talking to her father.

"Does your mom know your here? " I heard Rodger say, Skylar silently shook her head as a no.

"Do you know she will be worried sick and wondering if your hurt?"

Skylar looked very guilty, I walked up to Rodger "call Anna and tell her that Skylar is with me" he nodded and got his phone out calling anna.

I crouched down and saw my baby girl crying, I hate seeing her cry, it pains me and breaks my heart into pieces.

"Baby girl don't cry, please, shhhhh" I pulled her in for a hug, whispering sweet things in her ears.

"Im sorry" I heard my love whisper.

Skylar's pov

"Im sorry" I whispered, feeling guilty and upset, I didn't know what came over me, I wanted to be rebellious and I desperately craved for ice cream so I followed Sebastian.

My hormones are going all over the place and I could not think straight.

"Never be sorry my love, come on let's take you home, " I nodded feeling exhausted from the crying.

Sebastian carefully picked me up bridal style and opened the car door, he layed me on the 3 back seats and closed the door.

Rodger appeared and sat on the passenger side.

The car ride was silent, im going to be in deep trouble.

I got up carefully and put my hand on my bump, slowly rubbing it soothingly.

I didn't realise Sebastian was in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck.

"Im so angry with you my love, I can't believe you, Skylar baby you could have gotten hurt. " he scolded me.

I felt tears begging to be released, Iooked down afraid to look in Sebastian's eyes.

"Look at me my love" he demanded and furiously shook my head side to side.

I ran inside ignoring Sebastian and once I saw mom (anna) I went straight to her "im sorry" I cried "Im really sorry"

"Skylar my dear you got me so worried and when I got a phone call from Rodger saying you were with them, what were you thinking Skylar"

" I I..." I ran upstairs "skylar!" Anna shouted.

I slammed the door closed, I locked it and leaned against the wall.

Sebastian was right I could have hurt our baby.

"Skylar open this door" I heard Sebastian deep voice say.

"Skylar my love"

I cried "im sorry Sebastian I never wanted to make anyone upset" I said honestly whilst rubbing my eyes.

"Baby girl open this door"

I got up and opened the door Sebastian quickly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips.