The gang leader wants me

Chapter 13
Sebastian's POV

I was in my office doing business work, I heard a knock on the door, I told who ever to come in. My focus was on my work, so I didn't know who it was.

"Sebastian?" I heard a sweet, angelic voice say and I knew it was Skylar.

I looked up "what's wrong love?" She closed the door with spike trailing behind her, "Sebastian I want to go eat ice cream, so am I allowed to go out?" Giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No" was my answer, she huffs and turns her head in another direction, I heard a whimper and a quiet sob. Skylar was crying, I hate seeing her cry, I ran to her and picked her up.

"Baby I'm sorry, you can go but take spike with you okay my love....please don't cry" trying to soothe her.

Skylar squealed and put her arms around my neck and hugged me, she wiggled out of my hold and jumped up and down whilst clapping her hands. I am so stupid, i let her trick me again, man she's good.

Spike howled in happiness, I walk up to Skylar and pulled her in my arms "Love, I want you to be with spike all the time, I'm only going to give you an hour, thats it so you better be back." I growled at the end

She nodded her head in agreement and smiled at me, I looked at her lips and dived in for a kiss, this kiss was slow and gentle, 5 minutes of making out, I let go and kissed her cheek. My hand goes in my jean pocket and I take out a 20 pound note.

"Here love" I gave the money to her "be safe and have fun princess" she kissed my cheek and ran to the door with Spike following her.

I went towards my desk and picked up my phone, I dialed Alec's number, "hey man its me.....yh I'm fine..listen I want you to call 12 guards....Skylar's fine, she's going to the ice cream shop around the corner with a wolf......yh I said wolf are you not listening........I want her to be safe so make sure the guards follow her.....yh......okay bye"

I want guards following Skylar because I still have many enemy's who will try to hurt her, but they would never harm my baby girl, if they do, get ready to die.

Skylar's POV

I got my ice cream which was chocolate chip cookie and whipped cream on the top hmmm delicious, I pushed the door opened and walked to the park with spike.

Once we reached, spike walked off somewhere but close enough for me to see him, I got up and headed my way to the swings, I was nearly there but i bumped into someone, i closed my eyes getting ready to fall to the ground but I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled me into their chest.

"Open your eyes princess" I heard a familiar voice say, I opened them slowly and saw the guy in the shopping mall, I gasp lowly of how close we were.

I wiggled out of his arms and took 2 steps back, "sorry sir" he tilted his head to the side examining me in a curious way. I looked behind him and saw 3 buff guys who I also saw in the mall.

He spoke "its nice to see you again Skylar" I was shocked that he still remembered my name

I was about to talk but suddenly stop by a loud growl besides me, I look down and saw spike going infront of me in a protective stance.

He kept growling, warning them to back of, the guys moved back a step, I went on my knees and stroked spikes fur "spike its okay they not going to hurt me" he whined and nuzzled his nose to my hand, I giggled and smiled.

I got up and saw the guys have a shock expression on their faces "what's wrong?"

One of the buff guys spoke up "how did you do that?" he asked

"What do you mean sir" he replied back to me "its a wolf and it..it..it" I chuckled, their facial expression hold happiness and adoration, I don't get why people always give me an adoration look arrgghh.

I heard a twig snap behind me and I jump, I turned around and saw 6 body guards from Sebastian gang headed my way, I knew them all.

Rodger spoke out "Skylar come towards me" I did what I was told, as soon as I was close enough he took my hand and pulled me behind him. They all took out their guns and aimed to the guys, I gasped "Rodger what are you doing, please don't, they didn't do anything wrong, please" I had tears in my eyes ready to fall down any minute.

Rodger sighed and nodded his head to the guy next to me, he picked me up and I instantly put my arms around his neck crying softly "don't cry Skylar nothing going to happen to them" he said to me.

I whispered "promise?" He replied "promise" he smiled at me and opened the car door and put me gently on the seat.

I yawned and I fell into a deep sleep