The gang leader wants me

Chapter 2
Sebastian's pov

Hello my name is Sebastian Knight and I am 23 years old. I have black spiky hair and dark brown eyes. As you all know I am a gang leader of the top feared gang called the vipers. Where ever I go people bow down with respect, if you ever disrespect me I would not hesitate to kill you.

Right now I woke up with a blonde bimbo sleeping next to me, her head on my chest. I pushed her off me and got changed into my white v neck and black jeans which has a silver chain on the right side. I put my signature leather jacket on which has a snake on the back of it and my black converses.

Once I changed I put my gun in the waist band of my jeans, as I was doing that I heard the bimbo sturring in her sleep, when she realised I wasn't there she looked up and saw me putting my gun away.

She seductively whispered "hey baby, why don't you come back to bed," patting the area of the bed I slept in.

I felt disgusted and shouted "DON'T CALL ME BABY, YOUR NOT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, I GOT WHAT I WANTED SO IM LEAVING BITCH!"

I slammed her bedroom door I can hear her crying but I didn't give a shit, I did the same to the front door and saw my sexy black lamborghini, I drove back home knowing that my gang will be there.

If you haven't noticed yet I always have my one night stands at their houses not mine, I would not allow those sluts in my bed. The only person who is allowed on my bed is myself and my beautiful princess. I haven't found the right girl yet, they always after my money or sex.

Anyways once I reached my gates I put my pin in and went inside. I got out my car and walked to the front porch, by the way I live in a mansion. My security guard bowed down his head in respect and I smirked and nodded, he opened the door for me and I entered.

I have many security guards everywhere even in the house at each side of the doors. I heard a familar voice saying "can you fucking finish the game, I'm starving over here," another voice answered "alright man chill out, just give me 2 minutes."

I walked in the game room and saw my best friends playing the x box one, I cleared my throat to get their attention and they turned around and they all smiled and said "hey boss," I nodded and sat down.

My gang has more than 300 people and 3 of them live in my house because I trust these guys and they are the closet members of the gang.

Josh, Carter and Alec are my best friends, I knew Josh when we were in diapers, he has blonde spikey hair and dark blue eyes. He is 23, same age as me but I'm older than him. Carter is 22, he has brown hair which goes up to his shoulder and dark brown eyes, I always ask Carter to cut his hair but he says and I quote "it attracts the ladies."

Last but not least Alec, he is 22 same age as Carter but Carer is older. Alec has light brown greesy hair and light brown eyes.

Josh asks me "have you found the one" quoting 'the one' with his fingers, I replied "nah man, I'm hoping it's sooner arrggghhh," I pulled my hair in frustration.

Alec mumbles "whipped" I heard it and looked up and gave him a death glare and he shuts up. Josh and carter laughed, Josh stood up "Come on guys i'm starving here" whining like a child and pouting. I sighed and mumbled "let's go then."

Josh quickly ran outside, Alec, me and Carter started to snigger at his childish behaviour, Once we all got in the black SUV I asked the guys "where do you want to go," Josh replys back "ammm go to...the sandy cafe, I heard they have the best service." I nodded and drove there.

Few minutes later we arrived and Josh was the first person to get out of the car, he pushed the door and the door bell thing rang above us indicating someone has entered. Everyone turned their heads and looked at us, they saw us and immediately turned around, basically showing respect to us because they know if they ever disrespect me they will be killed within seconds.

I looked at Carter, Alec and Josh smirking and they were doing the same, we sat at the back of the cafe and looking for something to eat.

As I was looking around I spotted the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she was laughing at something the family said, they were sitting across from us, as they were about to leave the cafe, the little girl ran and hugged her legs, she leaned down and kissed her head smiling. After that the family was gone, I had my eyes on my princess all that time, I will have her.

She wore grey baggy jumper and ripped blue jeans her hair looked so soft I just want to put my hands in them, she had the most beautiful eyes ever I could stare at them all day. I really want to see her up close and then faith brought her to me, I saw her approaching our table.

Skylar's pov

When I found out that the top feared gang is in this cafe my jaws literally dropped even sarah's, we are both scared of them. I didn't hear Sarah calling my name but I froze when she said "dear go and take their order."

I had to obey so I went to their table with my head down and said "h hello i'm going to be y your w waiter tonight what c can i g get y you," whilst forcing out a smile. I mentally shouted at myself for stuttering, now they will think I'm weak, which I am.

I felt as they were staring at me, I became very uncomfortable. I heard the most sexy and deep voice ever, "look at me" I did as I was told because I was afraid if he was going to kill me. I looked up slowly and all of them gasped, I was confused, then I looked at the gang leader, if looks could kill you would have been dead within a second, he looks so pissed.

I stepped back, he looks so handsome, his spikey black hair and his dark brown eyes which I could stare all day. I realised I was staring and lowered my gaze to the floor. I was wondering why they all gasped but my thought were cut off when Sarah came.

She whispered in my ear "Skylar you can see your bruises my dear," I gasped and ran to the kitchen, my heart was beating so fast it felt as it was going to pop out of my chest.

Sebastian's pov

When she started to stutter infront of me I was mad at myself for scaring her but she should never be afraid of me, I would never hurt her. She kept her head down all that time whilst talking and you can tell when she forced out a smile at the end.

I wanted to see her face so I said more like demanded "look at me," she obeyed my command which made me smile but I quickly hid the smile. Once she looked up Josh, Carter, me and Alec gasped, she had bruises on her face and neck.

I was so furious I really wanted to kill the sick fuck who did this to MY princess. She was standing staring at me and was confused why I was angry, She stepped back which made me give her an apologetic smile, but before I could do that, this lady came up to my princess and whispered something in her ear.

She gasped and ran towards the kitchen, I glanced at her treating figure, I was about to shout at the old lady who made my baby girl upset but she beat me to it.

"Hello my name is Sarah William and i'm the owner of the sandy cafe, what would you gentlemen like to eat."

I was about to say something to her but josh angrily said "who gave her those bruises?" I was shocked, he was never this protective over anyone but I remember him saying and I quote "if you found the one i will treat her as my sister."

The old lady, Sarah, looked at Josh and then at me , she was nervous, I spoke with venom "tell us who did that to her."

Sarah whispered "i'm sorry but I cannot tell you," I was getting impatient and pissed, I told the guys "i'm coming back so stay here," they nodded.

I walked where my baby girl went and I saw her standing there deep in thought. I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around her, she jumped and I whispered to her ear "shhh it's okay, it's only me, don't worry your safe."