What i like about you

Calum's pov:

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Calum Thomas Hood, where are you, it's 1am?!" My mom yells.

"Oh, sorry, I'm at a, uh, friends house and we were working on a school project and I guess we just fell asleep. Is it okay if I just stay the night? I have all my school stuff in my car."

"That's fine I guess, but next time, try and call me, good night."

"Night."

I set my phone down and snuggle into Luke. 1am? That means we've been cuddling and sleeping for at least 5 hours, which is weird because I usually never get more then 3 hours of sleep.

I sigh and decide to just turn over towards Luke. I just wanted to look at his face. He looked so cute and peaceful just laying there asleep, I just wanted to kiss his little face.

"Are done staring?" He says, making me jump.

"Oh, uh, sorry." I say rolling over away from him.

He rolls me back so our faces are 2 inches apart and smiles.

"I want to just look at your face, okay? You can look at mine too." I say.

He raises his eyebrows a little bit, but then nods. I lay there staring into his blue eyes, they were just so pretty, even in this dark room.

"Your so beautiful." He smiles, caressing my face.

I push his hand away, "Okay Luke, stop, were just fuck buddies."

He nods then says the thing that I would never imagine him saying, "we could be more."

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I don't know what it is but ever since we you know, got each other off or whatever, the first day of the project, I just haven't been able to put you out of my mind, it's like when I'm with you, my day gets so much better, even though all we do is the project or give each other blowjobs, but when your not here I worry that your with some one else and I realized that I don't want you to be, I want you to be mine." He says breathing heavily due to not breathing that entire speech.

"Um, Luke, I don't know, I mean, your a punk rock skater dude, and I'm popular and captain of the football team."

"Who cares! If two people like each other, then it shouldn't matter what high school group their classified as!" He yells, scaring me a bit.

"But Luke," I say, "that's the problem, two people don't like each other, you like me, but Im just horny and like to cuddle."

"Oh." He says, with his voice cracking.

"I'm really sorr-"

"Can you just leave please?" He asks.

"What?"

"Leave now." He says more demanding.

"Oh okay." I say and get out of bed and put on my clothes. "I'll see you tomorrow, or well I guess today in class, since we're acting out the scene." I give a small smile and quickly leave.

I walk out the door and immediately feel sick. I don't know but leaving that house made me physically hurt. I double over and vomit on their grass, not just one of those tiny ones, I mean full on big ass vomit.

I get home and lay in bed and all I can think about is Luke and how I want to be with him, cuddling, kissing, hugging even. Shit.

LUKE TOLD CALUM HE LIKED HIM! What do you think?
-Emmy