Dont stop

*basically smut*

Calum's pov:

It's Tuesday right after school and I was heading home, with Luke in my passenger seat. We only finished about half the book yesterday and today we are going to finish the rest of it. I couldn't think straight when ever Luke read, I just stared at his lips, they were so hot, especially when he ran his tongue over that stupid lip ring.

"We're here." I say pulling into the drive way.

He nods and jumps out. I walk up to the door and unlock it, and walk in.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask him.

"No I'm good, thanks."

"Yeah."

We climb the stairs to my room and sit on my bed.

"Do you want to read first?" I ask.

"Sure" he says and pull out the book and begins.

Damn, he looks so fucking hot, they way he moves his lips when he talks, or the way he squirms when something weird happens in the book. Holy shit I just want to-

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

Fuck it, I'm just going to go for it.

"I want to fuck you." I state. His eyes get wide and his mouth gapes open.

"Y-you w-what?"

"Luke, I want to fuck you." I say again rolling my eyes.

"Um"

"We wouldn't have to tell anyone." I wink.

"Your being serious?"

"One hundred percent"

He stares at me for a while and I start to get annoyed so I grab the book out his his hands and throw it on the floor and then crawl on top of him and push him up against the head board. I bite my lip and decide to just go for it and kiss him. I put my lips to his and at first he doesn't kiss back but then when I put my hand on his crotch, he kisses back forcefully.

I smirk into the kiss when he moans from my touch, and I move hands to his hair, messing up his beautiful quiff. I grind my hips down onto his and let out a moan, I can already feel how hard he is.

I move my kiss down to his neck and suck everywhere until I find his sweet spot, he shrieks from the pleasure.

"O-oh that feels good." He says.

Hearing him say that makes me shiver and grind my hips down on his hard and fast.

"Your going t-to make me come!" He says pushes me off.

I bite my lip and Palm myself through my jeans, "and you don't want that?"

He smirks, "not with my jeans on, their new."

I crawl up to him again and unbutton his jeans and pull them off, along with mine.

"First things first," he says pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me, "I top." He grinds his dick on my mine with a massive amount of force.

"F-fuck, don't stop." I moan, making him move faster, "I'm g-going to f-fucking come."

He smiles and I release and not soon after so does he.

He lays next to me and we just lay there, breathing heavily.

"No one has ever made me come like that before." I whisper.

He turns over to me and stares me in the eyes, "let's be fuck buddies."

"Really?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah."

"Okay then, yeah, let's be fuck buddies." I stand up and go to my dresser pulling out two pairs of clean boxers and toss one to him, "we need to work on our project, so here change."

He bites his lip ring, "fine." He says and pulls down his boxers, then slips mine on.

Jesus he was huge
~~~~~~~

Helloooo, so I know this wasn't really smut. was it good to you or should I not even continue writing this book???

WHO SAW THE HEY EVERYBODY MUSIC VIDEO, omg, I laughed so freaking hard!
-Emmy