Chapter 5

Third Person P.O.V:

Jessie stood, pacing in Ravi's room. She had to come up with a plan. A plan to meet this girl Luke seemed to have a crush on.

Luke was going to the movies with Kendall tomorrow. Not as a date or anything, they just both wanted to see the new Avengers movie. But even if it wasn't a date, Jessie still felt the need to know at least a little about the girl.

"Okay, any ideas guys?" Jessie asked the three kids sitting around her.

"We could just ask Luke to meet her." Ravi pitched in.

"I already tried that. He just changed the subject. I don't think he wants us to meet her." Jessie said, stroking her chin as though she had a beard.

"Almost as if he's embarrassed of us." Ravi mumbled.

"I could invite her to a tea party!" Zuri clapped her hands together.

"Emma barely ever does that anymore. What makes you think Kendall will want to?" Ravi asked his younger sister.

"Maybe she has a great imagination. Unlike some of the people in this house." Zuri fired back. She was definitely the sassiest of the Ross kids.

"Maybe we should just leave her alone." Emma finally looked up from her phone. Also stopping the argument that was about to start between two of her siblings.

"I can't just 'leave her alone' Emma. We have to make sure she's not another Creepy Conney or something." Jessie replied, sighing. Just then, she saw Ravi get up from the couch. "What are you doing."

"I have to give Miss Kipling her afternoon feeding." He walked over to the reptile's cage, putting a couple rats in the cage.

Suddenly a lightbulb went off in Jessie's head. It was an idea layed out for pretty much perfection. To see if Kendall was, well....an animal person.

•••••••••••••••••••

Emma approached her brother on the tarris. He had binoculars in his hands, looking down at something.

"What are you looking at?" Emma said, startling him.

"Why would you do that?" Luke said after barely catching the binoculars by the string when she'd scared him.

"What were you even looking at?" She slightly laughed.

"N-Nothing! I was just....bird, watching." Luke stuttered out a random excuse.

"That wasn't even a little believable." Emma said, stretching her hand out to the boy. "Let me see them."

"No." He pushed the binoculars behind his back, knowing she just wanted to figure out what he was staring at.

"Like you have a choice." Emma sneered, pushing her brother slightly and grabbing the seeing tool.

"Emma wait, no!" Luke tried taking the binoculars back but it was no use. She was taller than him, having an obvious advantage.

Emma tilted the lense to the angle he had it at before. She was a little confused once her eyes landed on a close up view of the park.

"Why were you looking at the park?" She wondered out loud.

Knowing she hadn't seen his actual target, Luke relaxed a little. "I was just um, looking for hot babes." He came up with an excuse.

"Seems like you-wait a minute. Oh my gosh!" Emma started laughing. She had finally caught a close up view of Kendall, pushing Mason on the swings. "You were totally staring at her!"