Chapter 2

Kendall's P.O.V:

"First of all, what's your name Freckles?" I asked.

"Luke. Luke Ross." He smiled.

"Okay, start."

"So I've heard alot of rumors about you." Luke started.

"What kind of rumors?" I asked.

"Do you live in a penthouse?" He asked.

"Yes." I am actually pretty rich but I don't tend to act like it.

"Famous mom?"

"Yes." Lindsey Clinton (my mom) famous director and fashionista.

"Do you tend to get in alot of fights?"

"Yes." Well, only if the person seriously pisses me off.

"Always have a witty comeback?"

"Most likely." I had to change my answer up a little because there was that one time....

"More of a boyish type of girl?"

"Yes." How does he even-

"Wow. You really are awesome." He sighed and leaned back a little on the shelf.

"Pretty sure you've already said that. And how do you know so much about me?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"The whole school knows that much about you. If not, more. That's not even all I know." He explained.

"What's my favorite color?" I started asking him the questions.

"Yellow." I know, kindove a girly color but I can't help but love it.

"Favorite food?"

"Raman Noodles, the spicy, cupped ones." Well that was extremely specific.

"Siblings?"

"Younger brother named Mason." Ha! I also have an older brother Tyler and he doesn't know! Well I'm still not gonna tell him. He might spread it and then there'll be one more thing this school knows about me.

"Three special skills?"

"Pretty much every sport, art, and music." Well, there's more but I did only ask for three.

"What color underwear am I wearing?"

He looked confused out of his mind. "Why would I know that?"

"Just a trick question to see if you were stocking me or something." I admitted.

Then it really hit me. The entire school knows pretty much everything about me.

"Oh my gosh." I sighed and hugged my fluffy pillow tighter. "I feel like such an open book."

"Sorry." He said sympathetically.

"Don't be." I looked at him. "I would rather know that keep living a lie or something."

I checked my watch and noticed that the bell to end lunch was gonna ring in like five minutes. I've gotta get out of here!

I stuffed my pillow back into the hiding place and stood up. I offered Luke a hand up too.

"I suggest we get out of here before the lunch bell rings, Freckles. I gotta make my getaway." I smiled.

He took my hand and got up. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I have to go home." I said like it was the most obvious things in the world.

"You're just gonna ditch school?" He asked, suprised. "I thought you were supposed to be a nerd or something?"