Chapter 4-Help from Mr.Penny

So I gave a really awkward welcome and thank you speech(because this is the longest time Jamie has looked at me). And so then we dispersed and Mr.Penny pulled me to the side and told me this "Clara in order to organize this play well you need to make relationships with your team" and as soon as he said that I thought about Jamie and building A relationship with him. Chills ran down my spine of fear (Because of Ranya and her bad case of Jealousy). But also hope :) that it works out with us, Yases(pronounced:yay-zees). But I didn't realize Jamie calling my name after my daydream.

I got scared after he called my name so I jumped... and hit him in the face (:l) stupid me.

"Oww!" said Jamie

"I am so sooo sorry!" I said covering my face from embarrassment

"It's, cool." He said holding his face

"Let me see it" I said reaching for his face.

He put his soft, warm, perfect face in my hand. Then I looked at his face... I couldn't help staring into those big beautiful eyes of his. Then Rayna comes over and yanks his face from my hands and started stroking his hair.

"It's Okay J I have you now..." then she turned around and smirked at me...that little Devil she is.

First he pulls his head from her hands, then he says(which crushes Rayna's hopes, her pretty pink hopes)

"Uhhhh, it's okay Rayna... Clara's got it under control."

I smiled shyly and he smiled back. Then Rayna swiftly turns around and flips her hair in my face and it gets all stuck in my lip-gloss. But, now I know why everyone loves her hair: 1) It smells like a cupcake and some cotton candy had a baby and it made Rayna's hair. 2)It's really soft and shiny. 3)When she flipped her hair in my face it looked like one of those Pantene commercials when they like to show their hair from the top or the back and It's like freakishly shiny.(In the video 0:07)

So then Rayna out of nowhere comes in with this big cart of clothes and fluttering her thick eyelashes she yells:

"Jamie, help me push this since you're soo strong"

Then Jamie says sadly but smiling (crushing my shamrock green dreams).

"Sorry, Clara I gotta go."

So then he waves at me and jogs to Rayna. And Rayna then smirks at me once more.

Author's Note: Can you sense the rivalry?!