Chapter 8

New picture of Antwon 😍

Anastasia's POV

I woke up to see Antwon's naked body , my head was pounding.

I wanted to come out the bed mto get some pills and I tried to stand up and I collapsed to the floor.

My vagina was sore and so were my inner thighs.

I climbed back on the bed to see a magnum condom on the bed. 

I looked closer to see there was a little pin sized hole in the wrapper.

NO.  NOOOO.  THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.  

I jumped on top of Antwon and started pounding on his chest.

"YOU KNEW I WAS A VIRGIN AND YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY WITH NO SHAME WHATSOEVER AND WITH A POPPED CONDOM , GOOD MOVE , YOU BASTARD!!!!" I screamed while the tears flew out my eyes.

"Popped condom? What no ?" He looked down and tapped on his chin. 
"That dumb broad Tina , she been wanting my babies for the longest."

"Don't fucking talk to me you fucking idiot"

"Alright whatever Kool. Take my duffel bag if you wanted" He said with a large grin as he kicked his feet back.

I picked up his large grey duffel bag and before I left to go in the other room Antwon stood up and boinggggg came out his manly hood.

"Aa-lllah dat was in m-mee last night?" I stammered eyes glued on his long rod.

"Yup. And we can go for round two if you want to baby girl" he said laughing ,winking while walking into the bathroom. 

I took out my phone to call Tina to see why she would pop the condom , dumb fucking broad. 

~Phone call ~

Me : Umm , hey Tinaa

Tina : Stasia baby.

Me : Let me get straight to the point ,why the fuck would you pin a hole in Antwon's condoms? Me and him got silly drunk last night and we fucked.  What if I'm pregnant?

Tina : I only done it because I wanted him to stay with me.  I wanted to be his wifey and  his one and only maybe carrying his seed was the only way I could stay with him.

Me: Do you know what just fuck off?

~Phone call over ~

I started to pack all my things in Antwon's Greg duffel bag and my pink suitcase. 

I pulled out my phone and texted Sharae.

Text convo ~

Me : Can I stay over for a little while something happened?

Bestie Rae 🍇❤️ : Of course , when you get here you can explain what happened babe. 

Me : I love you soo much.  I'm coming over   

Bestie Rae 🍇❤️: Do you need me to come over ?

Me : No it's alright. 

Text convo over ~

I got in the shower and got dressed and went downstairs , I took his merc keys off the hook and packed all my things in it. I got in the front and closed the door. 

I sped off and listened to my new August Alsina Cd.  

I arrived at Sharae's door and knocked on it.

"Hey , girl you alright." Sharae screamed as soon as she opened the door.

"I feel like rubbish girl , let me come in" I replied sighing. 

I dropped my stuff near the staircase and sat on her sofa. 

"Tell me what happened girl."

"Well , after we left the club last we were both obviously silly drunk , so we went home and I lost my virginity to him.  I know he was drunk so he wasn't thinking properly but he used a popped condom so girl , I mi-might be pregnant." By the time I was finished explaining I was broken down into tears.

"I hate to break it to you like this but Antwon was no wear near drunk he had one glass of ciroc , he was good enough to drive , as soon as he saw that you was drunk he whizzed you home girl. "
She sighed and looked down.
"He done the same thing to me and I ended up with my little baby girl Acacia , she's two years old , I love her to bits , he stuffs $200 dollars through my letter box a month.  I just can't deal with him."

So that's why they had a strange encounter yesterday. 

" How do you cope girl like how ? "
I looked at her while she looked like she was gonna cry. 

"I have my part -time job at forever 21 and my parents give me $2,000 dollars for me and $6,000 for my little girl a month.  My dad's a Barrister and my mom works as celebrity's stylists"

I heard crying coming from upstairs and Sharae went upstairs and brought down the cutest baby girl ever. 

She sucked on to Sharae while she snuggled onto her little pink teddy bear. 

"Everything's going to be alright. "
Sharae said re-assuringly

"I hope it turns out like one of those wattpad stories , where they get married and I turn into a model.  Gosh that would be perfect" I dropped my head

"But then again it doesn't turn out like that. "

I looked at Sharae and me, her and Acacia just hugged. 

-----------------------------------------
Sorry guys I've had disgusting writers block. 
I've decided to turn this into a short story.
So it's probably gonna end soon
I love y'all 💕💕💕💕
-Versaceshaquila 💸💕