Flashback

I was busy finding a seat when I bumped to this guy. He looked at me and seemed to be in dazed.

"Sorry" I mumbled to him and smiled.

That awaken him from his thoughts. He creased his forehead. He stared at me menacingly "I can't stand the fact that you exist! You make me sick!" He told me icily and walked away.

I stood at my place frozen and dumbfounded. What did I just do? I felt pain tugging in my heart.

It makes me want to cry.

Ever since he said that to me, he's done a lot of other stupid things to me. He became my constant bully.

It's like his day wouldn't be complete without saying a word to me that'll make my day worse.

Bommie and I were walking towards our classroom when I saw him and his blue colored hair on the hallway surrounded by girls.

As we pass by I can't help but give him a deadly glare.

Seriously only he would think of a hair color like that. Pssht. Moron. And why is he even popular? Everyone treats him like a prince.

They think he's so cool and handsome.

If only those people knew the real him I bet that they wouldn't want to be acquainted to someone like him.

It'd be much better if people would realize it already. Ahhh.

Someone save me from him!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Bommie and I entered our classroom and there I saw him, laughing with his friends.

I smiled.

Just with his laugh I forget all my problems and instantly become happy. Kwon Jiyong. He's my ideal guy.

He's perfect.

I was staring at him when he suddenly looked at my way. My heart started thumping.

"Good morning!" He greeted me while smiling.

"G-good M-morning Jiyong!" I stuttered and he chuckled.

He seemed happy today.

I also felt happy.

He turned back and continued talking with his fiends.

Kwon Jiyong aka G-dragon. He can be a bit of an airhead but his nature is really kind. He's smart and does sports.

He's totally gorgeous. No matter what way you put it, he's perfect. I like him so much!!!

I'm going to confess to someone like him!

(Breaktime)

"Bommie... I was having a great time today..." I told her while looking at a magazine.

She looked at me wonderingly while munching her precious corn. "Weh? How can you say that?" she asked me between her munchings.

"My Love fortune says confessing now would be the perfect timing!!!" I told her giddily.

"Ehh? Aisht. I forgot my other corn on the table. Wait for me ok?" was her reply before leaving me alone.

Aigoo. This girl. Her corn is more important than my love news. Really, she's one of a kind, no one messes with her and her precious corn.

Back to the topic... If confessing is the right thing to do then... "I'll do my best!" I mumbled to myself.

"Whoah! How cool!" was the voice that interrupted me. I looked back and wish it was not a dream

GD is in front of me and smiling. What am I gonna do?

"Dara! You've brought your i-pod? Can I take a look?" he asks me with his boyish smile.

Can I say no? Of course not! I think I left my mouth hanging open. He's staring at me waiting for my reply.

I just nodded and eventually smiled.

"S-sure." I stutteringly answered.

"Cool" is his reply. He smiled at me while taking a look at the songs on my i-pod.

He's smile make my day brighter. Seriously, this guy is the epitome of my existence ^^

"You know I was thinking of buying myself one. I just can't figure out what color I wanted though. Pink is nice. Can I steal it?" He asked me teasingly.

"Sure." I told him without giving a thought.

He laughed. "I'm just kidding."He told me while smiling. His smile makes my mind crazy that I don't know what I'm responding.

I should knock myself out of this.

I mustered my courage and ask him. "Jiyong, what kind of music do you like?"

He seemed happy of my question. "Ahmm, well... you know I recently liked dance, pop, and rock? I guess? What do I like anyway?" he ask his self. He's so cute! Should I confess now? Ottoke! What to do?

"Have you heard of Bigbang?" He suddenly asked me.

"Of course!! They're my favorite!" I answered him interestedly. "I have all their cd's except their first single!" I continued.

"Really? There first single is great. I have all of them!" He answered back with a grin. I gasp for air.

"Really?" I ask him back with my fangirl mode.

He nodded and smiled. "I can let you borrow it if you like!" He told me.

I smiled at him and answered "I'd totally like that!" while looking at his eyes.

Maybe I can confess later. He stared back and smiled.

My heart may burst out any moment from now!