"Dara!" Bom called me with a worried face.

"Bommie? What the heck is going on? Is it time for self study?" I asked her.

"Dara... It's bad news."She told me carefully.

I suddenly felt nervous. My hands started to sweat and my heart started to thump loudly.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her.

She became serious. She inhaled and exhaled. "Jiyong met an accident. On the way to school he was hit by a car. He's in the hospital right no, our homeroom teacher is there." She informed me.

What? GD? Accident? "Your kidding right?" I asked her with a smile. She didn't smiled back. She and her serious aura.

"Jiyong is with Seunghyun." She added.

"Are they okey?"I asked her nervously. She didn't respond.

My heart thumps more loudly. My feet suddenly dash and run outside.

"Dara!!" Bom called out on me.

I have to go to the hospital. Jiyong wait for me!! I haven't even confessed to you yet! Aigoo... That TOP, isn't he almighty?! He can die but not today!!! I felt the tingling tears that are coming out of my eyes. You two can't die!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I came to the hospital panting. My homeroom teacher saw me.

"Dara! What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Maam! Are they ok?" I asked her back.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Jiyong just regained his consciousness while TOP is taking his rest." She answered.

I let out a sigh. It's good. They're safe. My Jiyong is safe.

"Can I visit Jiyong?" I ask her again.

"Sure dear. Go inside and I will go back to the school and inform their parents. You take a look on them, alright?"

I nodded and smiled. She waved goodbye and went ahead.

I opened the door. I saw TABI with bandages on his arm while reading a book. I felt my tears coming back.

He looks beat.

I'm just glad that he's ok.

He looked at me and seemed surprise.

"Dara!" he mumubled while smiling.

I smiled back at him. "You actually came to visit me." He said to me.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask him

"Yeah! Ever since I woke up I've been fine! It kinda hurts all over my body though." He informed while smiling at me sheepishly.

I stared at him.

"Look at this! My leg is cool too, wanna see? It's the first time I've been hospitalize and the first time I've been in an accident." He told me while showing off.

I can't help it, the tears run freely in my eyes. He looks at me with surprise. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked me concern all over his face.

I brush my tears away. "Sorry I was just so worried about you! Because I've always like you..." I confessed while sobbing.

I look at him nervously and he seems to be happy. "Jiyong." I finished.

His expression changes. It seems to darken?

He smirks.

"Is that so?" he replied and grabbed my shoulders. Our eyes met and he drew his face closer. I suddenly felt his lips on mine.

I dont know what to do.

Jiyong is kissing me. He is kissing me. When we felt the need for air he move away and give ourselves space. I held my lips.

Jiyong just kissed me. Does this mean were together? Together? Ottoke?

My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly laugh out loud. I look at him dumbfoundedly.

What is happening? Why is he laughing, is this all joke? I felt pain tugging in my heart.

His hands are on his face. "Seriously! I can't do it anymore!" He said while gasping for air.

What? What's so funny? I creased my forehead while staring at him.

He stopped laughing and looks at me. He smirks, a kind of smirk that I only see on one person.

"You like Jiyong don't you? Are you happy now that you got your first kiss from Jiyong?" He asked me while smiling at me menacingly.

What? What the heck is happening?! What are you saying jiyong? He's acting weird. Is it because of the accident?

He put his fingers on my lips while looking into my eyes. "Just now, do you know who you just did that kind of thing with?" He asked me with an evil smirk.

Somehow, he's aura seems to be alike with Seunghyun when he's bullying me. I look at him confusedly.

The grin didn't leave his face. "All of a sudden it looks like we've change bodies huh? Me and Jiyong?" He told me with his evil grin.

I gasp. Shocked. What the heck did he just say? Change places? Is he kidding me?! Is this a prank?! Please someone tell me he's kidding me!!!!

His evil grin still lingers to his face. "I'm gonna bring a shit ton of unhappiness to you. Promise..."

Shit I'm in total shit. Is this real? Ottoke?!