Chapter 11

Chapter 11
:Jasper

"You broke her" I glanced down at Blake as he stormed toward me looking as feral as a tom cat.

"Blake what are you-" I dodged as he threw something at me and it whacked my chest and slid onto my lap.

"She doesn't want the stupid thing back" he spit out his face red and eyes wild and filled with rage.

"Blake I said to-"

"I am not your owl!" He snarled and glared up at me. "If you want it done you do it! I won't not after that" he shook his head and took a shaky breath. "I won't bring her anything to upset her again"

I frowned. "Why would it-"

"Your an arse, I am ashamed to call you brother let alone twin" he whispered before wheeling around and storming off.

Groaning I ran my hand through my hair and glanced at the lion on my lap. It was crawling around on my lap jumping and pawing at my pants.

"I am ashamed to call you brother..." Blakes words stung and my heart felt heavy as I tried to turn my attention back to my book.

"Jasper" I glanced at Draco who looked well collected and furious. His eyes dark and stormy.

"Malfoy" I seethed with venom.

"I thought we had talked about this" he growled out as he smoothed a hand through his hair. He had that menacing look his father always had. It reminded me of a coiled snake ready to strike. "Stay away from Hermione" he repeated in a level voice.

"Why Malfoy- trying to protect your girlfriend?" I sneered praying it wasn't true.

"I am protecting her from the filth like you" he answered coldly. "Your brother I can stand he won't tarnish her but you" he sneered. "You would drag her through the mud"

"I would-" I began against my will as I felt anger and jealousy start to cloud my judgement.

"Stay away from her and keep that God forsake thing she gave you. She broke it four times out of anger and pain. Stay away from her and if she cries one more time because of you-" he took a deep breath. "You will pray that doesn't happen" he threatened and turned promptly and stormed off.

--

"Ginny"

She glanced at me and ran her hand through her red hair her eyes sparkling as they raked over me. "It's about time you showed" she let out.

She started to prowl towards me trying to look provocative and sexy but only managing to look like a wounded animal liming from side to side.

"Look-"

"Well are you going to stay dressed or what?" She demanded. I finally took in her skimpy attire and the red gown against her porcelain  skin brought her hair to a flaming red, her body was forming still not having the full curves of a woman but just enough.

"Ginny we can't do this anymore"

"Why because of that bitch Hermione?" She sneered.

And I wheeled forward shoving her roughly against the wall. "Don't call her that"

The protectiveness for her was alarming and unsettling. Had I allowed her to close? How was it possible after four days of befriending her. But I knew why she was that rare soul that you only met every so many years. The one you felt as if you know for many years.

She blinked in shock and squirmed. "Why she is the reason I lost Harry" she spat with venom.

"You are the reason you lost Harry not her" I glared at her. She glared back and squirmed under my firm hands.