Chapter 6

Chapter 6

:Hermione

"Cupcake?" Blake asked.

I blinked and he turned a dark red.

"No I wasn't calling you cupcake!" he waved his hands. "just-" he groaned as Jasper plopped beside him.

"give it up little bro" he stated. "you lost"

Groaning he sent his brother a look. "I was offering her a cupcake" he snuffed. "I didn't mean it-"

"so your not calling her a cute name but just wanted to give her food?"

Blake looked crossed and very out of place as he frowned. "well-"

"morning walk?" Jasper asked with a smile.

Smiling I nodded. "sure"

"after you finish eating of course"

"I ate upstairs in my room" I admitted. "but after Blake and you commented on me not making it to breakfast yesterday I figured I could make an appearance"

"I'm glad you did" Jasper smiled. "I was afraid that I would be stuck hunting Draco down to find you"

"We can go now" I snatched a peach from the table and hopped up.

"fine with me"

"see-you later" Blake waved lamely.

"Cupcake?"

He blinked and handed it to me. "Hope you like them"

"thanks"

--

"Is this going to become a thing?" I asked.

He glanced at me. "What do you mean?"

"walks along the lake"

"actually I wanted to show you a trail I found in the woods" he answered with a shrug. "its not in the forbidden forest so don't worry"

"Okay" I smiled at him and followed.

"Granger" I paused mid step and glanced behind me. Professor Snape stood there looking very-crossed.

"sir?"

"You forgot to come last night" He stated.

I gasped. "I knew I forgot something" I stomped my foot. "I should have wrote a note"

"Well we need to get it done today so lets go"

Jasper looked at me in confusion.

"I am so, so sorry" I whispered.

"What is it?"

"I have to help Professor Snape make Dragon Tonic and it will be the fir-"

"say no more" he chuckled softly his eyes twinkling. "I knew I lost the war as soon as you said Dragon Tonic"

"really?" I looked at him in confusion.

"I'd be a idiot if I didn't see you loved Potions" he answered. "and who am I to stop you from learning something new?"

I grinned. "your the best!" hugging him I let him go. "After lunch!" I looked at Professor Snape. "ready?"

He gave me a look and turned without saying anything and walked away. I followed behind him and pulled the cup cake cover off and took a small bite.

--

"Granger"

I glanced up and raised a brow.