Chapter 10

Chapter 10
: Hermione

" You okay?" I glanced up at Honey and smiled.

"Yes"

He eyed me with a level look. "That's not what I saw"

I blinked in shock.

"When I was standing there holding your hand you where as pale as a ghost" a frown marred his face. "Not when you had called to me in your pain and brought me out of all this to you"

I blinked a couple times. "Honey-"

"What did that man do?" He demanded .

"Please-"

"What did he do!?" He jerked me to my feet and looked down at me. "What did that man do to you? I felt your pain"

"I-"

"Don't you dare tell me you can't-"

"Granger!" Jerking I blinked and looked at Draco who was leaning over me. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I frowned up at him.

"You where thrashing around in your sleep that thing was clawing at my door and let me here" he stated with a frown as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"I don't know" I muttered. "I didn't have a bad dream-"

"Take this" he reached for the calming drought and sleeping drought.

"I'm fine" I stilled his hands.

"No your not" he frowned then looked me over with a pleased look. "Then move over"

"What for?"

"Just move over" he repeated.

Sighing I did as he asked and watched him closely. He pulled his shirt off and kicked off his pants before climbing in beside me. "What-what are you doing" I stammered with wide eyes.

"Well making sure you are okay" he answered with a smirk. He glanced at me. "Not budging unless you take the drought"

I have a huff and scowled at him before laying down awkwardly by him.

"Go to bed Granger" he sighed and rolled to his side.

Blinking I turned away from him and listened to the tic of my clock till I fell asleep.

--

I felt as if I was in a blanket of heat, a constant heat as if I where trapped. Shifting I groaned softly feeling myself unable to actually move a inch.

Opening my eyes I peeked up and froZe. Somehow in our sleep we had turned and I was burrowed into his chest his arms around me and one leg up awkwardly as he allowed me in his sleep to get impossibly close to him.

His face was peaceful and he looked the most vulnerable like this. He shifted slightly and I grunted as he rolled is over so that I was under him and his full weight on me.

I blinked and tried to gather just what was happening in my dazed state. But I was stuck on the fact that he had snuggled right between my legs and so now I was the one in the awkward position.

My legs cocked open with him settled in between his face against my neck his breathing soft and even.

I sighed softly and slowly slipped into sleep as it claimed me again. The lingering fact that he was so close formed a small smile on my lips.

--

Sitting up I rubbed my eyes and glanced over at my side and frowned. Yawning with a shiver I got out of bed and wandered into the living room and found it empty.