Breath Taking

Sky's Pov
"Come on Sky we need to get you ready" Chloe says as I watch some more of the movie we started. It's 6:30 and I am still putting off going to the party which starts at 7:00.

"If you don't get off your butt then I will go and tell the whole school about the Kindergarten fiasco and you will be constantly called Stubby Sky again for the rest of your life!!!" Bec says. "Fine I'm up!!" I reply quickly. I look at the outfits lined on my lounge . "Do I have to wear a dress?" I asked. "Maybe because I want to make you look good." Chlo says. I sigh dramatically, walk over to look at the outfits more closer. The first one is gold shiny with a slit down the leg. The second one is a mint green flowy dress with sparkles up the top. And the third one is black with sparkles up the top and a silver belt making it poof and flow out each side.
"The black one" I say." That's what I was thought, maybe you do have a tiny bit of fashion sense." Chlo says. I blush lightly making the girls laugh until they cry. "Here put on this mask. I heard something about it being a mask party". Says Beth.
After getting dressed and Beth putting on all my makeup we are finally ready to go out there. It's 8:30 and the party started at 7:45, it's better to be fashionably late then never come at all.
We walk downstairs just as every pair of eyes land on us. "Why are they looking at us?" I ask the two girls. "Their not looking at us Sky, their looking at you" she say with a massive smile on her face. I blush once again and finally get to the bottom of the staircase after what felt like forever.

Nicks Pov
Im talking to Cal when I see his eyes move off of me and to the direction of the staircase. Looking around I see every pair of eyes do the same. Turning slowly around I find myself staring at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I have seen my fare share of pretty girls. But this, this is amazing the way she easily moves in her heels and how her hair bounces in curls with every step. "Who is that?" I ask Cal. "It's Sky man, you know you probably don't even deserve her. The way you treated her earlier and her comeback. She is way to good for you." Cal says making me slightly angry. But then I soften, he is sorta true. I mean look at her she's like an angle. Turning around I can't see her anywhere. " where did she go?" I ask a random girl. "Over to the drinks stand" she says coldly obviously been ask by many othe people. I run towards the drink stand and see her talking to Chris from the soccer team.