The Night Of The Disarster

Andy's POV
I'm watching TV when I heard two knocks at the door, so I got up and let them in. At the door I saw Sky and out of nowhere I run up to her and hugged her "SKY ARE YOU OKAY, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE OKAY." and she hugged me back saying "Yes Andy I'm okay." And after that we sat down on my lounge and talked about what happened last night, which was. The house set on fire somehow and then the firemen took me, mum and dad out. Then we were all yelling cause the flames were getting bigger and Sky was still in there. Then out of nowhere a guy bolted past us and into the house, two minutes later the same guy ran out of the house with Sky in his arms and set her down on the grass. He stepped back and looked at my mum and then at my dad then at me. I smiled at him while still crying and hugged him. "Thank you so much for saving my sister" i said and then I stepped back giving him his space. Then my mum and dad said "Thank you so much" in sync. The guy nodded and stepped back, when two ppl came rushing up to him and hugging him tight. Then saying "do you have a place to sleep" my mum and dad replying with shaking there heads cause they still had years rolling out of there eyes. "you can stay with us until you find a house to buy" Said the lady. "Thankyou so much" said mum finally. Then the ambulance came and picked up Sky.

•Hope You Liked It!! Remember To Comment•
-Tay❤