Ch 12 Battle And Family

Zabuza rushed at Naruto, he attacked with a quick downward strike and a left long strike. Naruto parried both and sent his own counter attack, he slid his blade to Zabuza's hilt and twisted it sharply disarming Zabuza. The giant blade flew out of Zabuza's grasp and landed near Kakashi who was fighting Raiga. Kakashi jumped back from the blade as Raiga directed lightning at him, the lightning though discharged through the blade not harming Kakashi.

"Oops, sorry Kakashi sensei," Naruto called out. Kakashi sweat dropped.

"Just watch out next time," Kakashi said sighing as Raiga attacked him. Kushina was off a little distance fighting Aoi, using her wind manipulation to cancel out the effects of the thunder god blade. She was doing well, almost defeating him. Then the others except Sakura were fighting Haku who had trapped them in a ice mirror prison. Sakura though was uh "guarding Tazuna" by being unconcious and used as a meat shield.

Haku was fighting Menma, Mito in the ice mirrors. The battle was going well, at least for Haku, Menma and Mito had senn sticking out of them like pin cushions. Haku on the other hand was unharmed except for minor chakra exhaustion. Menma kept trying to use the Kyubi's chakra, but Naruto had strengthened the seal so much that the Kyubi couldn't even talk to Menma. Mito was still trying to use her sword to deflect the senbon, but she was sluggish from where Haku had hit her pressure points. To a high level genin this could be shook off after a few minutes, but of course we're talking about Mito here.

"What magic have you used to beat us, it is impossible to beat us the children of the Hokage! You must have cheated, stop this at once and kill yourself after you give us that power!" They shouted at Haku. Haku narrowed his eyes, the children of the fourth Hokage. They would pay well for his master Zabuza. Haku attacked, throwing senbon at their necks. They fell to the ground in a death like state. Haku kept up the mirror to protect the bodies so no one noticed yet.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was fighting Raiga who had a voice telling him what to do. Kakashi laughed at the irony, a sharingan user just versus some one who could also predict his movements. Raiga started laughing and said "Oh Kakashi, he was such a good friend. I'll make sure to give him a proper burial!" 'What the hell, is this guy insane?' Kakashi thought to himself. Raiga raised the two Kiba blades and a lightning bolt got them and was directed at Kakashi. Kakashi performed his raikiri and split the lightning in half before charging at Raiga, aiming at his heart. "Right" the voice called out, but it was too late. Kakashi's hand was buried in Raiga's chest as a bundle fell off of his back. Kakashi wrenched his hand out of Raiga's chest, the latter falling on the ground dead. He walked up to the small bundle and saw a child with red eyes staring at him. He picked up the child and knocked him out.

Naruto had used his sharingan to put Zabuza into the tsukyomi. They both entered Zabuza's mind escape, and Zabuza was tired to a cross. "This will last for three days and this world is under control. Your torture starts now." Naruto said as he plunged a katana into Zabuza's stomach. Zabuza didn't scream though, as he had gone through worse. Naruto continued his torture for two of the days until the third day. Up until now the torture had been physical, but now he was going to try something different. He looked through Zabuza's memories and showed Zabuza's parents being killed in multiple ways while Zabuza could only watch. Then finally, he showed Haku being beat to death by no other than himself. Zabuza started screaming in agony as he card deeply for Haku. He then was released from the cross. Naruto handed him the executioners blade and smiled sadistically. Zabuza wanted to kill this brat right now but couldn't. Haku appeared in front of him, Zabuza's eyes widened. He started walking to Haku, raising his blade. "No!" Zabuza cried out before cutting Haku's head off. Haku's eyes turned glassy as he yelled at Zabuza "I hate you! I go to hell!". Zabuza eyes widened as he grabbed his head and collasped on the ground.