The Order Of The Phoenix

A/N: Okay, so I'm not very good at scheduling things but an extra long chapter should make up for my lack of punctuality. ~ TheHalfBloodQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Order meeting started about half an hour ago and so far it has been increasingly boring. No wonder Snape's here... I think to myself. My situation hasn't been addressed yet and I still need to ask something of Dumbledore. Goddamn it Snape! From now on whenever I get pissed I'll just blame Snape, it'll probably be his fault anyways... Actually the more I look at him, the more I realise that he looks like an overgrown bat. Thus he is now dubbed Severus Snape, The King of the Bats and would you look at the size of that nose! Boy scouts could camp under there! Maybe he's compensating for something...

"— On to other matters, Miss Bay?" Dumbledore's words broke me out of my reverie.

"Yes sir?" I responded, looking around the room, flustered and embarrassed. I met Dumbledore's twinkling, blue eyes and he raised an amused eyebrow.

"Would you care to explain your situation to the rest of the Order members?"

"Of course, sir," I cleared my throat, "what am I supposed to be explaining exactly? As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who's not in the know."

"Ah, of course how could I forget? Very silly of me!" The old man chuckled lightly. "As you know, this organisation was founded to protect Wizarding and Muggle worlds alike against Lord Voldemort and his followers. The boy you are meeting tonight is the only person to ever survive the killing curse, he is the only hope we have to win this war, that is until I learned of you... Miss Bay you are in possession of abilities one can only dream of."

I blinked at the Professor stupidly. Abilities? What bloody abilities? I swear this man has lost his crackers...

"Perhaps I should elaborate further, hmm? You are an Elemental, this means you are able to bend the elements to command your every whim. Of course there is one element you will feel more propinquity towards than others. Any questions?"

My brain slowly began to register what Dumbledore was saying. I started to chuckle, which developed into loud bursts of uncontrollable laughter.

"Any questions? Any questions?! " I managed to choke out. "Is that even a bloody question?!" I made a point of wiping my eye. "So... what does this mean?"

"It means that you need learn to control your power, once Voldemort learns of an Elemental in the midst, you will targeted for recruitment into his ranks," Dumbledore looked solemn for a moment but it came as quickly as it went.

"How will I learn to do that?" Dumbledore smiled mischievously.

"Attending Hogwarts of course! You shall start school in your fifth year, I shall assign Miss Granger to tutor you and you will be given extra lessons with Professor Snape."

Oh Merlin! I get to go to school! I get to learn magic! I get my very own wand! Without much thought, I jumped up out of my seat and crashed the old wizard into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I chanted over and over, squeezing the man near to his death. I suddenly remembered that I had to ask Dumble— the Headmaster of something. I released my clutches on the man and took a step back.

"Um, Professor? What shall happen to the girls? Back at... home?"

"I shall personally check in on them monthly and if I witness magical potential you may have some more friends at Hogwarts. Now! I think that concludes this meeting, I shall see you all tonight." And with that, he vanished.