Love

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
After we got back to the Cullen's house, our vampire allies had said their goodbyes and left. Not before I said my thanks for their support. Jared left as soon as we got back. Once everyone left, I began to walk home, with Embry by my side.

'Embry, I'm going to go visit Kim once I get cleaned up.'

'I will do the same, I wish to check on Billy and your dad as well.' I agreed and we soon reached our house. We phased and gone inside the house to shower and get dressed. I got in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. My tense muscles loving the heat. I washed my hair and body with vanilla shampoo and soap.

I got out and wrapped a nice soft white towel around my body. I combed my hair and got dressed into a dark brown and light blue long sleeve, dark washed jeans, and brown uggs. I went downstairs to see Embry in a black sweatshirt, light blue jeans, and black vans.

"Hey, you ready?" I smiled and grabbed his hand. He lead me to the car and we drove to the hospital. Once there we went to see Kim and Jared first. We entered their room, to see Jared gently rocking their baby in his arms. I walked over to Kim and gave her a hug. Turns out they named their baby girl Kianie.

As I held Kianie, I gazed down at her face and just knew; that Jared and Kim picked the perfect name. Just looking down at her, reminds me of when I held each of my babies.

"She's adorable, congratulations you two." I say. Jared smiles and Kim just has a look of adoration, staring at her daughter.

"Congratulations," Embry says patting Jared's back shoulder.

"Thanks man." Jared replies. I walked over to Jared and handed Kianie to him. When she was placed in Jared's arms, he smiled like an idiot.

"Come over once you guys get out of the hospital. We're going to go see Billy and my dad. Night guys." The said goodnight and Embry and I left. When Embry closed the door I heard Jared calling Kianie his little princess. Embry stifled his laugh, and I nudged him with my elbow smiling in the process. We headed down the hall towards Billy's room.

"Aww, what a nice surprise." Billy spoke as we entered his room. I walked over to him, and hugged him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"The doctors say I can leave tomorrow morning." A smile appeared on his face as he said that.

"That's good to hear," Embry said I hummed my agreement.

"Yes and Jake will be extremely happy about that." I said. The room fell silent until Billy spoke.

"I heard a beautiful howl a couple of hours ago. I've heard nothing like it.....have you seen your father?" I shook my head.

"Not yet, but I was planning too after I was done visiting you."

"You should be with him. Quit wasting time here with me, he needs you more."

"Alright, see you later Billy." I gave his hand a slight squeeze then left. I have this feeling that he's hiding something. Every time I see him, he looks at Embry and he has this look of guilt; but when he sees Embry and I together, he looks happy. Am I missing something?

I felt pressure on my hand. I looked down to see Embry holding my hand. I looked up, meeting his eyes. I smiled before entering my fathers room. When I saw my dad, I stopped in my tracks. His skin wasn't deathly pale, nor did his vitals seem weak. His eyes were open and were staring at me and Embry.

"Dad?"

"Hello sweetheart." I quickly made my way over to him and embraced him into a hug.

"Dad!" I said happily. He's here and looking healthy. "How do you feel? Do I need to get a doctor? How are yo-"

"Sweetheart, I'm fine. The doctor ran tests an hour ago. Turns out, the cancer is deteriorating. But at a slow pace."

"Meaning what exactly?"

"I'm cancer free, or should I say, will be." That was music to my ears. We stayed and chatted for a bit, then headed home. When we got home Embry had a fire going in the fireplace. He sat on the couch with me in between his legs. My back against his chest, and head against his right shoulder.

I was fiddling with my hands when Embry covered my right hand with his left. His hand covered mine, which was tiny. I had my knees against my chest as we sat on the couch. I can't stop thinking about Billy and the way he acts around Embry. I was brought out of my thoughts by Embry kissing my cheek.

"Watch ya thinking about beautiful?" I leaned back and cuddled more into him.

"Nothing,"

"Hmm, I know when you're lying Amy."

"I'm not lying."

"Right there was a lie. Now tell me what you're thinking, and don't say nothing. When you make that face I know something's up." Damn he knows me so well.

"I was thinking about Billy, it's nothing really."

"What about him?" I sighed.

"He's been acting strange around us."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when we are around him he seems awkward, like he's not sure of what to do around me or you. I've seen the way he looks at you...he has a look of guilt? But then when he sees us together he seems happy but I have no clue why." Embry remained silent.

"I'm sure it's nothing, let's just forget about it." I agreed and leaned back into him. I started to feel the tingles go up my neck and to my face. I giggle as Embry gives me butterfly kisses. He wraps his arms around mine and across my chest. Capturing me in a hug, kissing me.

"Embry...st...stop...that..tic..tickles!" I giggle out as he continued to kiss me.

"Why should I? You're so cute, huggable, kissable, and most of all lovable." I turned my head and looked into his breath taking eyes.

"I love you Embry," I whispered "so damn much."

"I love you too Amy." I pecked his lips engaging a passionate kiss. Embry picked me up, wrapping his arms around my hips and his hands on my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck. Embry got off the couch carefully and walked up the stairs. Embry walked carrying me towards our room down at the end of the hall.

It's like he memorized where everything was, because we didn't hit a thing. I heard our bedroom door shut, and the nice heavenly soft mattress touch my back. I broke away from Embry for air, but he kept going. He took his sweatshirt off and went back to kissing me.

He started to lift the hem of my shirt and got it to my neck. He pulled away from the kiss as he removed my shirt. We went back to our heated make out session after our clothes littered the floor. After an hour later, Embry started rubbing my back soothingly. My tense muscles relaxed under his touch. I sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to him. My head laid on his heated chest, and my hand rested by my face. His head was on mine as we laid in each others arms.

"That was amazing." I smiled, he can be a child at times.

"Just like you handsome....I love you Embry." I started drifting off to sleep.

"I love you Amy, forever with all my heart." I heard Embry whisper. By now I was barely conscious. I felt Embry kiss my forehead, which brought a smile to my face.

~~~~(Embry's POV)~~~~
I stared at her sleeping form. I can't help the smile that grew on my face. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I'm so lucky to have her as my imprint. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

"I love you Amy, forever with all my heart." I whispered. I kissed her forehead and saw a smile form on her smooth angelic face. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, falling in a peaceful slumber....
___________________________________
Thanks guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.
Please vote, comment, and follow.
I would like to know if I should keep going or stop with the next chapter?
I won't respond until I get at least one or two comments and votes.
Thanks