Coming Home

~~~~(Luke's POV)~~~~
I'm so excited that mom and dad are coming home tomorrow. They have been sending aunt Carly pictures. Aunt Carly had this amazing idea for me and Katie to do as a present for them when they came home. She took all the pictures and got this nice black scrapbook for us to decorate with the pictures.

We made each page with a certain theme. One page was of them on the beach, having fun, scuba diving, and swimming with the dolphins. The other pictures were of them at night by a campfire, some of the starry night sky, meter shower and a shooting star. One was of dad wrapping his arms around moms waist as she held the camera at arms length taking a picture with the meter shower behind them.

Then the last couple of pages were of them in wolf form. Mom looked so pretty she was the brightest object in the picture. Her wolf was tall, and her eyes were a pretty blue. She looks so happy in the picture. Leah and grandma helped us. I'm just so happy that they're coming home, I missed them. Turns out mom got sick last week so they stayed another week until she got better.

"Okay kiddies time for bed." I looked at the clock and saw it was a little past ten.

"But I'm not tired," Katie whined. She doesn't like going to bed unless mom sang or read a book to us. I had to admit I missed mom singing every night. Uncle Seth thought it would be funny to pick her upside down and tickle her sides. She laughed and so did I joining in on the fun. I tickled my aunt Carly and she got me back with me squirming like a worm. After our giggling fest I gave Katie a piggy back ride up the stairs to her room. She got ready for bed as did I.

Once I was done I laid down in bed looking out the window staring at the stars, like the ones in the picture with mom and dad. I shut my eyes hoping tomorrow would come quickly.

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I got sick last week and had to stay another week. It turns out I'm pregnant again. So I'm deciding on how to tell everyone as I'm packing the last suitcase. Embry came in and took most of the suitcases out to the taxi cause we're flying home tonight and being home in the morning.

I was carrying the last suitcase out, when my phone went off. I clicked to see that I had a text from Tessa saying 'travel safely and can't wait to see you.' I shook my head and continued walking out of the beach house. I turned around and got one last good picture of the house, with the ocean and sunset.

We arrived at the airport and we're getting on the plane I can't wait to come home and see my babies. I place my head on Embry's shoulder falling asleep, with Embry's laying his head on mine.
__________________________________________
I know, sorry it's short but please comment or vote.
I'm still open to ideas and thanks for reading.