Surprising News

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I open my eyes to Embry gently shaking my shoulder.

"Come on, we're here." I look around to see that we had landed. I get up as Embry gets the carry on bags from above. I followed Embry out of the airport and to our car. Once in the car Embry started the car and drove to my moms house. The sun was up showing a beautiful pink sky. I didn't even know we stopped, until Embry tapped my shoulder.

"We're here, you ready?" I smiled and got out of the car. Embry and I walked to the front door and opened it. My parents were sitting in the living room drinking coffee and watching the news.

"Hey mom, dad" I waved at them as Embry gave a small wave.

"Amy, Embry! It's good that your finally home." My mom all but shouts happily.

"Calm down mom. I've been gone for three weeks, not three years." She just smiles at me.

"How were the kids?" Embry asked after mom gave him a hug.

"They were pretty good. Liam and Katie were a little fussy, but Katie and Luke helped. Luke was a major help. He was always taking care of Katie and made sure she was having fun."

"Speaking of which, Luke and Katie are upstairs. And I have to get the babies bottles." Mom rushed into the kitchen. I just shake my head with a smile on my face. I look to see dad tilt his head to the stairs. I get what he was getting at. I walk up the stairs and walk past my sister's rooms and head to Luke and Katie's old rooms. I open Katie's door to see her cuddling her white stuffed wolf. I smiled and silently walked over to her. I move a piece of hair out of her face, which made her stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes and held her hands out to me.

"Baby girl, I can't keep picking you up. You're getting to big for that." She just latched her arms around my neck. I rubbed her back as we sat there on her bed. "Get dressed and meet me down stairs?" She nodded her head and got off my lap heading towards her closet. I got up and walked to Luke's room.

I opened the door to see Luke sprawled out on his bed. His mouth was slightly parted and hair all messy. I smiled at how adorable he looked. I walked over to Luke and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Morning Luke," Luke opened his right eye and saw me.

"Are you really home?"

"Yes, silly. Mommy's home and so is daddy." I poked his cheek making him smile. "Get up, get dressed and come down stairs. When you and your sister are ready we will leave and go home." I patted his leg and got up and went downstairs. I got to the living room and saw Embry with Liam on his leg. My dad was holding Lilly making silly faces at her. I smile at how silly they were being. Lily was starting to cry and get fussy. I walked over and picked her up and rubbed her back. She calmed down but clung to my shirt.

"So how have thing been since we've been gone?" I asked grabbing a bottle of warm milk for Lilly.

"Well not much, Emily and Sam have finally picked a date for their wedding. Jared and Paul proposed to their imprints. Carly and Seth are graduating early, and that's pretty much it at the moment." My mom lists off by holding her fingers up. Wow, then I realized that my phone has been turned off this entire time. I turned my phone on to having it being blown up from thirty calls and messages all together. Twenty were from Kim and ten were from Rachel.

Luke and Katie come rushing down the stairs. They both had smiles on their faces and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Alright you little rascals, ready to go home?" I just laughed as the kids waved to my mom and dad, then heading out the front door. I followed carrying Lilly to the car. After getting them buckled in we headed home to get settled once again.

"Embry I have a good idea on how to tell everyone that I'm pregnant."

"And what's the idea?" He looked at me as he held Liam's toy in front of Liam.

"We all are going to wear shirts. Yours will say 'dad plus', then mine 'mom equals', then the kids Luke being one, Katie being two, Liam and Lilly being three and four. Then I will give my mom and your mom a box at the same time. With a baby shirt saying five on it." Embry laughed and replied,

"As long as we record their reactions. I bet that they'll scream, well my mom anyways." I just smiled at Embry. "What do you think it's going to be? Boy or girl?"

"I don't care, as long as we're all happy. I mean we do have names still, but maybe we should come up with some new ones too." Embry nodded his head and continued to play with Liam. Liam just giggled as his toy was raddled in front of his face, and because Embry was making goofy faces at him.

Around one I laid Liam and Lilly down for a nap. Luke and Katie went to play with the neighbor kids. Embry was sitting on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder, and wrapped my arm around his arm interlacing our fingers.

"I love you," I whispered. Embry responded with a kiss on my forehead and saying,

"I love you too." I smiled. This may seem corny but I love the guy. Even if we do cheesy stuff. To me, it makes me happy. I also love making him happy. I closed my eyes for a short nap. Man jet lag sucks.

(Next Day)
"Okay while we were away we got you guys these." I said handing Tiffany and my mom both a box wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

"But there's a catch. You both have to open them at the same exact time, got it?" Embry added. He had his phone out on record, with his arm wrapped around my side like a side hug. Mom and  Tiffany opened the boxes and came to an absolute stop. My guess was that they were reading the shirts. They looked up at us and read all of our shirts. They both jumped up.

"Your kidding?" Tiffany asked.

"No mom we aren't kidding." Embry had a smirk on his face. Tiffany and my mom both squeal in joy rushing over to hug me.

"We're going to have another grand baby." I swear they could be sisters. They act a lot alike. My dad comes over and congratulates Embry and I. So that night we had a great dinner. Dad grilled steak, hamburgers and hot dogs. Mom and Tiffany made mashed potatoes, corn, and even banana cream pie. As we ate we chatted about the honeymoon trip about the beach, hiking in the woods there and our star gazing adventures. All in all it was a great night, and this is how I want the rest of life to be like.
_________________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I promise it will get better, just bear with me.
Open to ideas, the more the merrier. Give me some baby names and I will put it in here.
Please vote and comment.
Thanks 💙💜💚