White Rose

In celebration of Halloween and volume 3 releasing ( though it's a bit late). My thanks to whoever drew the comic, that is what inspired the whole story. Onward!

°•°•°•°•°•°

Run.

That was the only thing on my mind right now, but can you blame me for it when I have a giant ursa on my back?

"Hey Gemhead! Might want to pick up the pace, 'cause if you haven't noticed, it's almost caught up!"

Wait a second. Maybe I should explain a bit before I tell you whats going on.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Garnet Rose, son of Ruby and Weiss Rose. The person screaming their lungs out at me, is my sister, Summer. I'm 13, she's 17. She has teleportation, and I can control gems and precious metals, hence the nickname. You may be thinking, how can a homosexual couple have kids? Long story, that I really don't want to get into, let's just say it's gross.

Anyways, she looks like Ruby, and I look like Weiss. I would call them mom, but that gets too confusing.

Back to earlier, running, huge ursa, my sis yelling at me, the whole enchilada.

"Don't you think I know that?!" I reply, practically feeling it's breath on my back. Summer teleports so she lands on it's back, digging her sickles between the armor plates on it's back. "You like that, don't ya!" She smiles. The ursa lets out a roar, slowing down as it trys to get my sister off, shaking her like a rag doll. I let off a burst of speed and make a U-turn, heading back towards the grimm.

I vault over the ursa, and attack it from behind with my scythes, making it turn to face me and distracting it from Summer. I yell out a battle cry and start attacking the sides, attempting to get the grimm to show it's belly, where Ruby told me is a weak spot.

Meanwhile my sister gives up trying to hurt his back, and starts shooting the head with her sickles, now transformed into a rifle. She always did have really good aim, so of course she hit it every time.

The ursa goes after me first. He swipes at me, but I jump over the grimm and taunt it. "Yoo hoo! Over here you big lug!" I shout. It roars again, and I catch a whiff of it's breath. "Whew, how about a few breath mints? 'Cause you really need it."

"Less talking, more fighting maybe?"

"You're no fun."

"It takes up energy, just trying to protect you."

"...Killjoy..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Thought so."

I turn back to the grimm creature, only to get smacked by it's claw and sail into a tree. "Told ya," She yells, retreating a bit, still shooting. "Shut it." I groan, a headache starting to form.

Finally, she shoots the ursa in the nose, making it rear up and show it's stomach. Enough time for me to get up and slam into it, knocking the ursa onto it's back. Summer and I run into it, and stab it in the belly. The grimm screeches and dissipates.

"Good job little bro! Not as good as me, but still." She tells me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Right, whatever you say." I retort. "Let's go home."

°•°•°•°•°

That was suprisingly easy. Looks like I'm better at fight scenes than fluff, in my opinion. Vote, comment, and follow me if you like!