ocho

C H A N E L

I walked into school and everyone was staring at me. I was super confused. When I saw Juan I almost sprinted to him.

"Hey chica." Juan greeted.

"Hey," I said back. "Do you by chance know why people are staring at me?"

"Because literally everyone knows that you went on a date with Za." Amanda said behind me, almost scaring me to death.

"How did the word get out?" I asked.

"The video of you and Za on Instagram." Juan said in a duh tone.

I mentally slapped myself. I forgot all about the video.

"You guys do look really good together." Amanda complemented.

"So I've heard."

And as if on cue, Za comes strolling down the halls. Everyone was staring at him too, which made me feel relieved because I wasn't the only one.

"Hey bae." He said and kissed my cheek. Many people that walked passed ooed and awed and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Hi." I said back.

"I had fun on Friday." He started to twirl one of my braids with his finger.

"Me too." I said. The bell rang.

"Well I gotta get to class," Za said. "I'll see you later bae."

I looked at him shocked. "O-okay."

He kissed my cheek and I felt my cheeks get hot. Then I felt a squeeze on my ass. Za started to whisper in my ear.

"Don't think that I didn't forget what happened on Friday."

I looked at him surprised and his expressions changed from lustful to cheerful and friendly again.

"See you later." And he left.

"What was that?" Amanda asked me.

"I know," Juan agreed. "It looked like he was gonna started undressing you right there."

"I don't know," I answered, fanning myself with my hand. "Let's just go to class."