Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains

I look out from the old lake house as Jeremy flips Matt, and pins him to the ground. Over the past week, I have been watching Jeremy train to kill vampires. I still don't like the idea, but Klaus is threatening people.

I don't know how he is alive, but I will put him back. I will make sure he dies soon, so he can't hurt anyone.

Klaus hasn't come by, and if he does I have a plan. I will hide until I come up with a full-proof plan to kill him. One of the only advantages I have is the element of surprise.

As I tap my pen against my notebook with ideas about killing Klaus, I hear Matt say, "Jeremy, you are not ready for this." I look up to see him and Damon squaring off.

I run outside but Damon already has a choke hold on Jeremy, "All I have to do is apply a little pressure...." He says, squeezing his arms around Jeremy. The moment he sees me, he drops my brother. I don't know why, but Damon is very cautious around me. Maybe it's something to do with the werewolf thing.

I still don't really understand what a Lupa is, but I started to remember the visions the nogitsune gave me. I'm astonished by the information, but don't want to tell people (specifically Scott or Derek) until I know everything.

I hear a car drive up, and I quickly run into the house. I know that it's a pizza delivery girl, but I don't like her. I get a bad feeling about her.

My phone starts ringing, and I see Derek's name pop up. He has been calling everyday.

"Hello, Derek."

"How's the training with Jeremy going?"

"Good, Damon is being to hard on him. Plus, they get a pizza every hour."

"Hungry teenage boys."

"Yup, what's up with the others?"

"Nothing, everyone is mourning. Ethan left, so did Isaac and Chris."

I start to feel woozy and nauseous. "I gotta go, call you later." I hang up before he replies, and run to the couch. I sit down, and pass out.

"Tereza! Wait!" I see a teenage girl running over a hill. She was playing and hid in the grass as her friend came into view. The other girl walked around, before Tereza jumped up scaring her. "Ahhh!"

"Katerina, come on! I was just having fun." Tereza says, plopping onto the grass. Katerina sits down next to her as they look at the setting sun."Katarina? I have something to tell you." Tereza says, worriedly.

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

Tereza pulls up her dress to reveal a bite mark. "Yesterday, when we were running in the woods, a wolf bit me."

"Oh my, are you ok? Does it hurt?" Katerina asks.

"No, not now. I don't know what happened..." The confused girl says, shaking her head.

"I do." A male voice is heard. The girls jump up to see a man behind them. "You are turning into a werewolf."

"That's silly. They don't exist!" Tereza says, pulling Katerina behind her.

"They do."

"How do you know?"

"Because I am the one that bit you." The man says, making his eyes glow red. The girls scream and run back to the safety of a house, down the hill.

"KATERINA! RUN!!" I hear from behind. I turn and see the scene change to the woods. I see that Tereza is shifting but Katerina won't run.

"I won't leave. Never. You are my best friend, I will never leave!" I see Tereza's face change. She then tackles Katerina down and gets ready to kill her. She raises her hand as the other girl whimpers.