A Lot.... And I Mean A LOT!

Sonic:*wearing a white dress* Uhh... Why do i have to wear this again?

Me:*snirk* L-Lara dared you to.

Sonic: Okay, but why am i with all you guys? Why can't i be with the boys?*starts walking to the door*

Amy:*stands in front of it*

Me:*grabs Sonic by the arm and sits him down* I'll be right back.*leaves**meets Ace in the other room* How's it going?

Ace: We're trying to keep him behind but he wants to leave.

Me:*makes a circle with her hand on her right ear**a screen shows up made out of magic in front of her* How's it going with the decorations Chris?

Chris:(They're talking through the screen) AAAAnnndddd we are done!

Me and Ace: Great!*run off*

With Ace

Ace:*busts through the door* Come on!*runs off again*

Al the boys but Shadow:*smile*

Knuckle:*pushing Shadow through the door*

Shadow:*wearing a tux**trying to get free*

Ace:*puts a blind fold on him* Don't peek.

Shadow: O-kay?

Ace: Come on.

Else Were In A Restorant

Me: Come on Sonic!

Sonic:*wearing a blindfold* Okay, okay!*wearing the diamond ring Lara gave him*

Me and Ace: Okay. You can look now!

Shadow and Sonic:*take the blindfold off**gasp*

Shadow:*looks at Sonic*

Sonic:*looks at Shadow*

Sonic and Shadow: Wow.....

Shadow: You look beautiful tonight.*blush*

Sonic:*looks down smiling and blushing* You look...handsome....*blush darker*

Shadow:*smiles more**walks to him* Care to dance?

Sonic:*looks up smiling* Yes.

They both started dancing as the music did as well. it was like they were the only ones in the room. Like they were the only ones in the world.

A/N: The next chapter is like the sequel? Anyhos, this ain't finished so yeah. Hope ya liked it and i'll see ya in the next episode. Byes, guys!