"That's a very lovely outfit... Does it come with pants?" Asked Mercy sarcastically as her and Mey-Rin began to circle like two cat's about to fight for territory.  

"Standard rules?" Asked Mey-Rin.

"Standard rules with no fatality." Said Mercy as Mey-Rin nodded. They both stopped circling and bowed, then they got into battle positions. Mey-Rin rushed towards Mercy with butterfly knives. Mercy ducked her her attack and ran back Mey-Rin and tried to kick her with the blade in her boot. Mey-Rin anticipated that move so she grabbed her leg which caused her to spin in the air, but then Mercy did a flip and threw her knives which Mey-Rin barley dodged. Her bangs were a little shorter now but it didn't matter since Mey-Rin had an opportunity to shoot at her. Mercy was able to avoid being shot or grazed, while Mey-Rin was able to avoid becoming a pin cushion for Mercy's knives. They then pulled out their heavy artillery, Mey-Rin pulled out two sniper riffles and Mercy slide out her twin pistols from her sleeves. They aimed and fired at each other while still avoiding one anthers shots. They paused and tried to fire again, but they were out of bullets and had already thrown most of their knives. So they both pulled out two hunting knives and ran at each other. Their blades collided and clanked.

"Your good!" Shouted Mercy.

"And your better..." Growled Mey-Rin. "But that's only because you had a guide."

"Huh... What are you talking about." Said Mercy as she avoided her blades.

"My family was taken from me but you got to keep yours!" Shouted Mey-Rin as she charged at Mercy who was now trying to disarm her.

"I wasn't the one who did that! It was the black sheep clan!" Said Mercy as she squeezed Mey-Rin's wrist's.

"Ahhhh!! No it wasn't it was the McKinley clan!" Screamed Mey-Rin as she was disarmed.

"The Marksmen order renamed them the black sheep clan because of that massacre!" Said Mercy as she pushed Mey-Rin away.

"What... They did? When?" Asked Mey-Rin.

"After they saw what they had done... They found the act of wiping out an entire clan reprehensible." Said Mercy. "But the only reason they were allowed to even continue being a clan was because of you! Because of your eye's." Said Mercy. 

"What do my eye's have to do with anything?" Asked Mey-Rin on the brink of tears.

"Because your eye's were brown not the deep shade of unholy green  your family was known for. They thought you were a bastard child and thought it would be a good idea to leave an impure Rin alive... But what they forgot was that the first Rin had brown eye's like yours." Said Mercy.

"What? But... But... Shut up! that's not true!" Shouted Mey-Rin as she tried to tackle her. "Be quiet... they didn't kill me because they didn't see me.... Liar." Said Mey-Rin as she began to sob. "Stop it... Stop lying... Please, you win... You win." Said Mey-Rin as she fell to her knees and as Mercy walked over to her and knelt by her side.

"No... It's a tie. Mey it's alright you just never got to really mourn your loss." Said Mercy as she held Mey-Rin. "You need to let go and stop believing what you've been telling yourself all these years. You need to let go and see you were spared for a greater purpose."

"N..No I'm a monster... I'm good for nothing than causing death. That's what marksmen are.. Killing machines!" Cried Mey-Rin.      

"Hmmmm.... Your right Mey."Said Mercy as Mey-Rin looked up at her. "Your right that's all marksmen are killing machines. We kill without remorse or guilt, but then there's you."

"Wh...What do you mean?" Asked Mey-Rin as she wiped away her tears.

"What I mean is your the first one of our kind to ever feel guilt and remorse for just being born what you are." Said Mercy. "Your the most human marksmen of all. That's why you exist to feel the humanity our kind doesn't. I mean I killed my first man when I was 12, I have never felt guilty about it." Said Mercy. "That's what your here for. To feel for those who don't."

"*whimper* Thank you Jaclyn... Thank you for this." Said Mey-Rin as she stood to her feet. 

"Your welcome Mey. I hope we can be good friends now." Said Mercy with a smile. "We should get home and get some rest now." 

"Yeah that sounds good... You gave me quiet a work out." Said Mey-Rin with a giggle.

The two walked back to the manor enjoying the moonlight and some good conversation. Mey-Rin talked about Sebastian and his good looks and how irresistible he was. While Mercy argued against why that wasn't true. When they had arrived at the manor Sebastian couldn't help but over hear them. He had been outside feeding cat's, when he heard them he decided to listen to their conversation. 

Mercy and Mey-Rin? What are those two doing out this late.... And why is Mey-Rin dressed that way? More importantly why do they look exhausted? 

"Thank's again for that Jaclyn, I really needed it." Said Mey-Rin as Sebastian poked his head around the corner.

"Well thank you for one hell of work out." Said Mercy. "Your very flexible and passionate when you do that sort of thing you know." Said Mercy. 

"Well I had to be... I've never done that sort of thing with a woman." Giggled Mey-Rin. 

Flexible? Passionate? Work out? Never done that with a woman? ........ Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! Please keep talking..... 

"I could tell, but no you weren't so bad." Said Mercy as she patted Mey-Rins back and as Sebastian's nose began to bleed. "Well I'm exhausted and I know you are we should go to bed now.... Oh but before you go to bed you should stretch, I did this once with Beatrice and neither of us stretched we were so sore in the morning." Laughed Mercy.

"I'll do that... Well goodnight." Said Mey-Rin as she hugged Mercy good night. Sebastian's nose continued to bleed imagining what Mercy and Mey-Rin had done dressed the way the two were. When they were gone Sebastian walked around the corner then he fainted. 

Oh my goodness..... She....She's so.... Mercy.... Mey-Rin.... How would that look? My god... I have to stop thinking about that... But when they wear clothes like that... And seeing Mercy do what she did earlier... Oh my... *faint*