Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter 17: A reason to fight!

"I'll ask you again Yusuke, Can you handle the hardship?" Genkai asked as she turned back around powering up.

"I'm about to transfer something to you, Something that only the true and deserving successor of the spirit wave can receive." She said as she continued to power up.

Yusuke stepped back a bit as Ceraza stood against the wall of the cave watching. She could feel the immense power Genkai was letting loose.

"Get ready Yusuke." Ceraza warned him.

"Her body temperature is going through the roof!" Yusuke yelled as the energy started to contain the entire cave.

"That's what happens when you power up to your ultimate power!" Ceraza added.

//With Toguro\\

"Hehehe," Toguro chuckled.

"What is it brother?" Elder Toguro asked.

"Its our mutual friend. This tournament is finally about to get interesting."

//With Yusuke\\

"To be brutally honest you shouldn't be ready for this for another 10 years of my training, but you did come to me with unusual talent. It's the secret of my power, Spirit wave four.

"For years I've toiled with this creation, energy of spirit and the body concentrated into the smallest space it is a part of me and separate of me but it could power up an entire city block. The test is to incorporate this into your own body and hope it doesn't tear you apart. If it doesn't work it will eat you apart until you are begging for a quicker death."

"Well then I should order me a second one." Yusuke smirked as he chuckles.

Ceraza shakes her head.

"Its nothing to joke about Yusuke. This is very dangerous as it is agonizing."

"Are you ready Yusuke?" Genkai shouts to him to get his attention.

Genkai then began to transfer the power to him. Yusuke began to glow a faint green before it completely fades away. Standing there for a few minutes he smirks.

"Is this is? Ive had worst measles shots then this." He smirks as he looks around flexing his muscles.

Genkai smirks and watches him cautiously.

"...!" Yusuke starts stumbling around as he holds his stomach. "Damn you Genkai!"

"I hope you can endure it."

//At the Dark Tournament\\

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Hello everyone, My names Juri and Ill be the new referee this is my first time."

"You heard right everyone. Koto here, and I've been moved to the announcement box but don't let that effect your spirit of this tournament!"

"And here are the finalists, Team Gorinja, Team Toguro, Team Uritogi, and Team Uremeshi." Juri announced

"Let's see the mash up. It seems it will be team Uritogi against Team Uremeshi. Let's get started guys!"

"Uh oh." Katsumi muttered as she watched the members of team Uremeshi walk in.

"Id fight with you guys if I could.." She said as she looked at Kurama.

"I Didn't expect to fight this battle three to five." Hiei muttered as he looked around.

Ceraza, Yusuke and the masked fighter were all missing.

'Onna where are you?' He thought to himself.