Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Revenge of the fallen.

The team was still dodging attacks left, right and centre, not being able to land an attack. Yusuke and Kuwabara were still getting thrown all around the arena.

"What's wrong with the Urameshi team? have they forgotten how to throw a punch? Give us some offence!" Koto shouting into her microphone, the crowed shouted and bawled in agreement with her. But the fighting continues as it did, with Team Urameshi continuing to dodge attacks.

But just as Yusuke was about to take a direct hit from one of the attackers, Genkai kicks Yusuke out of the way and took the blow herself, getting sent crashing to the floor.

With Ceraza and the others

Ceraza stopped walking with Hiei and Kurama, eyes eyes shot open.

'Impossible, There is no way an attack that strong could hit Master Genkai..'

"Ceraza? Is everything alright?" Kurama called back, noticing she had stopped walking. Hiei stopped and looked back also.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. We should hurry back." And with that she began to walk at a faster pace along with Hiei and Kurama.

'Onna, What you did back there was stupid.'

'What are you talking about?'

'Don't act stupid! Why did you take that attack for me?'

'Because you're my team mate Hiei, we are suppose to look out for each other.'

'It was a foolish move, you could have got seriously hurt then we wouldn't have a substitute for the tournament.'

'But I didn't and I'm fine.'

'Don't do it again! If anyone dares to harm you.. I'll kill them myself.'

Cerazas' eyes widen in surprise, Did Hiei really care that much for her? That he would protect her? She knew not to push the subject any more so she didn't, but an obviously blush was forming on her face and she attempted to hide it from the knowing Kurama.

Back with the Yusuke

"Unbelievable! It seems the masked fighter has taken a direct hit from M3 for his team mate and has been sent out of the ring!" Koto announced as she jumped out of the ring and made her way towards Genkai.

The fight continued and the team continued to dodge.

"There has gotta be a way to reach them!" Kuwabara shouted to Yusuke.

"Don't just stand there! Move!" Boton shouted from the side of the arena.

But once again, as a direct hit was about to land on both Yusuke and Kuwabara, Genkai appeared and landed a hard kick on all of the opponents, sending them away from Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"I suppose your sympathy is admiral but you do it by not fighting, they will still be controlled and you will be dead." Genkai turned to face them, but her masked had fallen off, showing them her younger self.

"He is-"

"A she!" Yusuke started but Kuwabara cut him off and finished for him, both in complete shock and awe.

"Woah! Because of that attack we are not able to have a glimpse of the masked fighters true identity, it's a young women with brown eyes and pink hair!"

"She's gorgeous.." Whispered Boton

"Well people I'm shocked! This fight can't get no weirder!" But just as Koto was getting back onto the arena, a body fell from the sky.