Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight: Ceraza vs Kaidou

"One, Two, Three.."

"YEAH! That was the most exciting finish I have ever seen!" Shouted Kuwabara

"Four, Five, Six.."

"He did it.. He actually did it." Ceraza spoke almost, relieved?

"Seven Eight, Nine..Ten! The winner of this match and the battle is Team Uremeshi!"

"That was incredible Uremeshi! Hey man how you holding up?" Kuwabara ran onto the arena and stood next to a tired Yusuke.

Keiko sighed with relief as Yusuke gave the team a thumb up.

'Not bad kid, looks like you may survive this after all.' Ceraza thought with a smile.

"Yeah! We can't be beat!" Kuwabara jumped into the air with joy, punching his fist in front of him.

"Chu!" Rinku ran over to the unconscious Chu on the ground, a worried look on his face. Ceraza noticed this and started walking towards Chu.

"Ceraza?" Yusuke asked as she walked past him towards Chu and Rinku. Once there, she knelt down besides Chu and placed her hands on his back.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Rinku said, worried and scared. Ceraza didn't reply, her hands began to glow a light blue colour, Hiei noticed all this and narrowed his eyes.

'She's healing him?'

"Hm same old Ceraza, no matter how tough she acts, she hates seeing people hurt."

Pretty soon Chu came around and rolled over onto his back, he looked up at Ceraza with a confused face.

"Hey Sheila.. What are you doing?"

"Your wounds weren't all that bad.. Just stay of the alcohol for a while ok?" She smiled down at him; Chu grinned and got to his knees facing Yusuke.

"Hey Uremeshi, we agreed to fight a death match mate. Finish me off." Ceraza looked up at Yusuke, Would he do it? Would he actually kill this human? After a few moments of silence Yusuke finally spoke.

"Heh nah, we'll fight again when you're better." He gave Chu a thumb up and Ceraza laughed a little before getting to her feet.

"It's been an honor Urameshi."

"Like wise pal."

Ceraza placed a hand on Chus shoulder as goodbye and went to Yusukes side, she placed his arm around her neck and Kuwabara took his other one. Ceraza immediately went on work healing him.

"Demon fans are so stupid, a while ago they were cheering for them to win." Kuwabara mumbled in annoyance. Ceraza looked down at Yusuke as she felt him beginning to shake.

"SHUT UP!"

Cerazas eyes widen in shock, along with the rest of the team.

"If you idiots got something to say, Say it! But say it to my face! Or I'll say it to my fist!" The crowd remained dead silent no one daring to speak, as the team gave them all a glare.

"Toguro.."

Ceraza looked up to where Yusuke was looking and there he stood, Toguro, Karasu, and Elder Toguro. She clenched her fists in frustration, she had heard from Genkai the story between the two and now Ceraza wanted nothing more then to kill Toguro herself.

"Lets go, Yusuke needs to rest." Kurama said softly, the team followed him out.

The next day