;04

┌─────────────────────────────┐                                03 —DIFFERENT

┌─────────────────────────────┐ 03 —DIFFERENT

PART ONE

└─────────────────────────────┘

"Guys I'm really worried about Urameshi, What if he doesn't wake up in time for the match tomorrow?"

"Then I do what I came here to do." Cereza answered Kuwabara nonchalantly, clearly showing no concern for the up coming match tomorrow and the possibility of Yusuke sleeping through it.  She sat on the floor below the window, her back against the wall and her legs pulled close to her chest by her arms. Her eyes stayed closed for the most part knowing she wouldn't get much rest like this in the days to come.

"Cereza is our substitute fighter after all." Kurama added. He was sat on the couch opposite Kuwabara, reading his book. Even when he spoke, he never took his eyes off the pages. Hiei remained silent from his seat at the window as he watched the scenery below. Even in their hotel room Cereza and Hiei unconsciously sat near each other, not even aware at how much they had started to stick together.

Genkai of course was sat in silence with her eyes closed, legs crossed as she sat in the couch not far from Kurama.

"I knew that! It's just that he's the team leader, he should be awake for all of this." Kuwabara stated, looking back over at Yusuke. Cereza sighed before responding.

"Awake or not, it doesn't matter. Relax Kuwabara, there is still five of us and five of them."

Though I guess it's more like four of us. Can we really include that loud idiot?

Hiei smirked at her thought and went to reply but felt someone outside their room door.

"Yeah well, I still think-" A knock caused Kuwabara to stop talking, Kurama placed his book down before standing up and calling out. "Come in."

A young female waiter opened the door and bowed politely. "I'm sorry to disturb you all, but a welcoming party is being held in the hotel gardens and you have all been invited." She spoke still bowing, the team with the exception of Yusuke, looked at each other for a moment before back at the woman who was clearly in fact a demon with her green scaled skin and small horns.

"Thank you, that's very kind." Kurama said with a smile. The women nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her in silence. Cereza stood from her spot and stretched a little before covering her mouth to yawn.

"Wow a party just for us! I bet there is lots of fancy food and dancers too!" Kuwabara was clearly getting rather excited about this party.