Chapter 6: Queen?!?!

Lucy's Pov:
I can't believe it! My real Father! After so many years of abuse and torture I finally found him!
~Flashback~ (A/N: sorry!)
Lucy's pov:
"STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! YOU MONSTER!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What di*hic* you call *hic* me?!" my so called "Dad" said drunkly. "I SAID YOU WERE A MONSTER!!!! ITS INHUMANE TO TREAT SOMEONE LIKE THIS!!!! THATS ALL YOULL EVER BE!!! A DRUNK MONSTER!!!!" I yelled again...I'm running out of breath...and blood..."Whoever said *hic* I was human *hic*?" "what do you mean? I ask. "I mean I'm not human you stupid girl! I'm a. Demon you idiot!" what the hell! He's...he's...a demon! "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yelled backing away from him. "No!*hic* I'll never go away! I'll always be with you! For*hic*ever!" he said while transforming into a demon looking thing!
~End of Flashback~
Lucy's pov:
"Daddy...Zeref...." I said trying to hold back the tears. "Welcome home Little Star" Zeref said. I ran up to the two and squeezed them tight. "Why?! Why did you leave me?!" I cried into my fathers chest. "We had no choice...your mother... Well, your mother fell very ill...with a illness that not even The Nature Dragon and the Sky Dragon could heal ...unfortunately...your mother did not survive....we had to come here and run the kingdom in her place....that is until, we heard you were alive, and we sent Luna to get you and bring you here, to take the throne, as Queen of The Dragons!"