Chapter 2: Just found out

-NOT EDITED-

Chapter 2: Just found out

I woke up with a letter on my desk. What was this? To spare myself the questions I just opened it. I noticed it had already been opened before just kept neat and tidy. This was the work of my step father. I chose to ignore it and just opened the letter. 'No way...' The words slipping out of my mouth in a whisper. He WAS right and he WASN'T joking. I most definitely WAS going to boarding school. (Downhill boarding school to be exact. What a weird name I know) how can he be sending me to THIS boarding school? How can he even send me to boarding school? Why? These questions were flying in my head.

I dragged myself out of bed. It was Monday urgh! I really wasn't ready to go back to school. Who is anyway? I rushed to the bathroom it was 5:45 am. I live Very far away from my school it annoys me so much! Mum said we would be moving soon closer to my school that is. But then... she died. I'm guessing my dad died of heart break but I wonder why because they were divorced the doctors don't really know why he died. The thought emotionally tore me up. But I wasn't gunna cry not in the same house as my step father that is ha! Crying near him is like asking someone to slap you! (Not that he slaps me oh no! He literally gets anything around me an beats me with it! The last time he got a mug I stayed out of the for 2 days! People say it's abuse but I really don't think of it that way. I just think of it as revenge from my step father for killing my mum. Oh did I forget to mention how my mum died? I think I did so here it goes... well it all started from when I was born my mum got diagnosed with cancer luckily she was able to fight it off but 10 years later it came back be 10 times stronger doctor said she had a matter of minutes to die but do you know what I hate the most out of this? The fact that I didn't say anything to her before she died. Nothing. Not even a Goodbye...) Well enough of that! Lets get happy. I am going to school and I don't my step dad to get angry with me. I did my usual morning routine before rushing off the catch the bus I didn't even remember my step father or about the letter instead of talking to him about it I rushed off to school.

I was kinda happy. You know about going to boarding school. It meant I can start a new and best of all move away from my step dad! Or can I?

α/и: ¢αи тσυ gυуѕ вєℓιєνє ιт ѕнє ιѕ gєттιиf ѕєит тσ вσαя∂ιиg ѕ¢нσσℓ! иι¢є ℓσиg ¢нαρтєя fσя тσυ gυуѕ тσ мαкє ιт υρ тσ уσυѕ! αиуωαу, ιf тσυ ¢σмє α¢яσѕѕ αиу мιѕтαкєѕ ρℓєαѕє тєℓℓ мє ιт иσт є∂ιтє∂ αиѕ уєαн ℓσνє уσυ gυуѕ тєℓℓ мє ωнαт уσυ тнιик αвσυт ιт ιf уσυ gσт αиу тιρѕ σя ѕєитєи¢єѕ ι ¢αи υαє ρℓєαѕє тєℓℓ мє ι ¢αи υѕє ιт ємαιℓ мє αт ℓιzѕωєєт@нσтмαιℓ.¢σ.υк