|7|

Jack J

I slowly walked across the tiled floors of his hospital room, my shoes making a quiet squeak in the silent room. "Jesus Christ Jack, how did this happen?" I asked, knowing he wouldn't respond. I ran my hand over his pale arm, i could feel the swells and the cuts from the crash. I bit down lightly on my bottom lip as I scanned his face. His eyes were shut, he had a few cuts on his forehead and cheeks, his mouth was open, but that was so the tube could go down. I had no emotions at this point, I just stared blankly, trying my hardest to convince myself this was all just a joke, that Jack was just pranking me. "It's not funny anymore." I said in an annoyed tone, but he still stayed silent, his chest rising and falling due to the air being pushed in from the tube. "Jack, you can wake up now." I said, worried now. He still didn't wake up, and that's when it hit me. He's not waking up. I stumbled backwards and found my way to the door, there is no way that this could be happening. I finally got to be happy, even if it was for just a short period of time, and now it's being taken away from me. I hate the world and what it has to offer.

》home《

"How was he?" My mom asked, my heart ached, "He was asleep." I said flatly, "I'm sorry Jack." "Why did this have to happen to me? Why can't I have something good in my life? First, dad and now Jack? What did I do to deserve this?" "Nothing, you did nothing, but everything happens for a reason. Don't be so hard on yourself, Jack will make it through, he's a strong boy." She smiled down at me, her eyes watery from the mention of my dad. I nodded, "I think I'm gonna just get some rest, love you." I kissed her cheek before going upstairs to my room. I lyed on my bed, thinking about everything, Jack, my dad, coming out to my mom, my brother moving out with his girl friend, just.. everything. But, the last thing I thought of, was Jack and I kissing, I wanted to be somewhat happy when I went to sleep.

~Guess who's back back back. Back again gain gain gain. Hunter's back back back, tell a friend friend friend. Omg, don't kill me, but here's a short update for lost time.