{4}

Jack Gilinsky

"Well hurry up." I rushed the little blonde boy as he struggled to keep all of his school stuff together in his arms, dropping a folder or binder to pick it up and drop something else. "Let me help." I walked over and he put his arm out, "I got this." "You have 5 seconds to get to the car before I leave you." I said and his eyes widened and he shuffled around to grab everything in an unorganized manner. "Ooo, 4 seconds, you're lucky Johnson." "Why are you being nice to me?" Honestly, I had no idea at all. "I'm just being friendly." I said flatly and he nodded before finally stuffing things into his bag. "Next time don't rush me. I'm sure I left half of my pencils in that parking lot." He said sadly. "You still have like a hundred." I pointed out, "No. I have exactly 21 now." He stated and I scoffed, "You got me there." I rolled my eyes.

Jack Johnson

"Shut up." I shook my head as I finally got my bag to zip up all of the way, if Jack wouldn't have rushed me I would have all of my stuff, I mean, I lose pencils like crazy during school and that's why I had so many. He laughed to himself before I told him to pull into my driveway, "Nice house man." He stared at my "mansion" as everyone says, its a three story brick house with white columns in the front and a 12 acre front yard with a big marble fountain. My mom works as a surgeon and my father is a pilot for one of the biggest flying companys. "Thanks for the ride." I said and stepped out of the vehicle, "See you tomorrow right?" He asked before I shut the door, "Probably." I shrugged and he nodded with a grin, "awesome." And then he drove away and I jogged up the steps to the front door and went inside. I set my bag down on my bed and fell onto my back next to it, my arms spread out. What is public school doing to me?

-an-
Finally got an update in, well, sort of. It's just a small little chapter that I found kind of adorable but that's just me :)