Part 3

Your name was John Egbert. Sleepy as hell. It is currently 5:00 am.

You opened one eye then the other when you was sure that you hadn't been kidnapped.
Glaring around your room you see a face right next to yours causing you to jump with a squeak literally right out of your bed. Dave then snickered. 'I guess I woke him' you thought reassuring yourself that it was just Dave.
"Am I that bad?" Dave mumbled with a low groan from just waking up.
"No.. No" you chuckle hopping up from the floor and darting out of the room to the kitchen which earned another groan from dave as he stretched around on the kingsized bed.

"Pancakes or Waffles?" You yelled, asking Dave from the kitchen.
"That's like the same fucking thing.." You hear a sleepy voice come around the corner.
"So," you giggled again "answer the question!"
"Fuck.. umm waffles?" He said running a hand through his blonde hair.
"Great choice!" You almost squeaked causing Dave to smirk which made you blush as you went to get out the supply's.
You bent down to grab a mixing spoon as you felt someone touch your butt. Knowing who it was since you moved out of your dads house, you blushed. "Dave..." You mumbled quickly grabbing the spoon and hopping up. Dave chuckled as he took a seat at the table in the living room.

After making the Waffles you plop them onto a nearby plate and yelled for Dave. He lazily made his way and grabbed one and put in on his own plate which you guess he had grabbed without you noticing. Which was good. Not like you wanted to share a plate which him.. You where always pretty messy with the maple syrup, and other things..

Once you finished the waffles on your own plate you yelled for Dave who let out another groan, this time more annoyed, which made you giggle, again. Fucking giggling, it's a force of habit.
You take his plate, because he was clearly finished with it, there was nothing left on it, nothing at all. You washed it anyways, because ew, it looked clean but still.
You soon kissed Daves cheek earning a long direct kiss back from him, that made you blush and he noticed, but you pulled away before he had the chance to do more.

"Give me a boner when I get back from work," you joke, somewhat meaningly.
"Oh alright," you hear Dave sigh and head back to the living room to play video games.
You walked over to him once you got done cleaning the other dishes you kissed his forehead from behind the couch he was sitting at. "I have to go now, be back around 7:00 pm," you mumble, still angry about your long shift. "Bye babe," is all you hear as you dart out the door to your blue smart car. It was such a small fucking car but you loved it anyway, it was just the right size.