Chapter 10: Happily Ever After

The rest of our Hogsmeade trip went as any other trip went. We found our friends in 3 Broomsticks, and they had already ordered us some butterbeer. It was delicous. The rest of the trip honestly could not have been more normal. It was almost strange.

We walked back into the common room to find that Evi and Sirius were already there. They took up the space of two couches by the fire, playing a game. They were trying to throw everything flavor beans into each others mouths, then trying not to gag if the flavor was bad. It was rather entertaining. Nobody wanted to disturb them, because they looked so happy. No one except for James, that is. "Hey guys! How was your day? Are the lovebirds flying yet?" He says it so loud, the entire common common room is staring at him. Sirius looks pissed. James then proceeds to sit down inbetween them. "Did you two kiss? Snog a little? Come on guys, the Gryfindor towers would like some details!" He is yelling by now.

Sirius is turning bright red. "James, stop it." He is barely whispering.

James doesn't stop. "Evi and Padfoot sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-"

He is abruptly stopped by a hard punch square in the nose. He goes stumbling backwards, and is on the floor. Sirius is laughing. Not because James is on the ground, but because Evi was the one who threw the punch. "Nice punch." he pauses. "You know, for a girl."

She looks shocked. "Nice punch? I sent James Potter flying to the ground. That punch was amazing!"

 There was another short pause where everybody in the tower just stood and staired at James, who is still on the ground. Then a third year begins to laugh, and others around her start to laugh as well. Before we know, everyone is laughing. I'm not sure whether it's directed towards James or not, but all I know is we can't stop.

"Okay guys," says Sirius. "No need to embarass James any further. We can stop laughing now." As  he says that, people stop laughing and go on with the days. I walk over to James to see how he is.

"Hey, how's your nose?"

He looks at me, "Bloody hell Evi throws a hard punch. That really hurt."

I laugh, "Well she has a lot of anger built up inside her."

Remus walks over as I finish laughing."Hey Prongs, I think you better get up. Staying on the ground is just hurting your already damaged dignitiiy. I should take you to the medical wing. I mean look at the time. "

James looks at the time, and then back over at Remus. He jumps off the ground. "Oh god, let's go!" They both quickly run out of the tower. It was rather odd. It was 7:30, and the moon had barely began to rise. I don't understand why they were in such a hurry, but oh well.

I walk over to Sirius and Evi, who are still on the couch. "Excuse me guys, but may end this night?"

Sirius responds first, "Yeah, I actually better be finding my friends. Where did they go?"

"Um, Remus and James just went sprinting out of the portrait hole, and I think I saw Peter run after them a moment ago."

"Oh, then I better be going." He turns to Evi. "Bye Frostbite, see you tomorrow."

Evi waves and he walks away from us. "Hey Ev, why did he call you Frostbite?" She points to her short white her. I nodd in response. I then grab her hand. "Come to our room! You need to tell me all about your date!"

We run up to our dormitory. Willa and Carol are sitting on the bed, as if they had been waiting us. "Tell us everything! Don't leave anything out!" shrieks Willa.

"Well, overall it was just a great time." she pauses to think. "I mean it was nothing special."

Carol starts shouting. "Thats not details! We want details!"

"Okay crazy. We left Hogwarts, and went to Honeydukes. And we bought like two bags of Everything Flavour Beans. Then we went to 3 Broomsticks. Then we came back. Like I said, nothing special."

I don't believe it. "Nothing in your mind stuck out? Nothing was different than anyother Hogsmeade visit?"

"Well," she begins. "There was one thing. We didn't sit in the normal part of 3 Broomsticks. He took me up to a little loft he found during his fourth year. So we sat together on barrels of butterbeer and drank butterbeer. It was rather nice."

"That is so romantic!" shrieks Carol. "You two are going to live happily ever after!" When she said, we all broke out in laughter. Evi and Sirius are two that are never put in the happily ever situation. But who am I to say that? Love and happily after can suprise and come out of nowhere.

***********

This is a shorter one. Sorry.

I am very happy you see. I've got nearly 100 reads in 2 weeks. Yay!

You guys know what I'm gonna say next.

Feedback! Read! Feedback! Vote!

Kisses!

♥♥♥Anna♥♥♥