Chapter 30.

I slowly opened my eyes and was face to face with a pair of grey eyes staring at me. It was actually adorable and creepy at the same time.

"I'm not adorable, I'm handsome." He said huskily as he stretched in bed.

"How did you know I said that?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "You really didn't pay attention in school. It's the mate connection, we are like one person, we can hear each other's thoughts, feel each other's emotions. Our souls are connected." He kissed the tip of my nose before he rolled out of bed. I blushed as the covers slid off him exposing a very naked him.

"Xavier you ripped my dress, what am I supposed to wear?" I asked him.
He turned around him in front of the bathroom doorframe and smirked.

"I have some clothes in the closet if you want to grab after your shower with me."

"Why do you have clothes here? Wait what?!" I said just realizing what he said.

I didn't mind taking a shower with him, I actually wanted to take a shower with him but I also wanted to see my daughter and didn't want to spend the entire day in the bathroom cause Xavier couldn't get enough.

Xavier walked over to my side of the bed and bent down to place a kiss on my earlobe.

"I wouldn't mind keeping you in that bathroom all day and just fuc-" I slapped my hand onto his mouth and glared at him.

"Stop it with the profanity, it's not needed." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and walked back around to the bathroom and shut the door.

I sighed as I got up and wrapped the blanket around my naked body. At this moment I felt happy. Life was getting better and the moon goddess was looking out for me.

But sometimes stories don't have happy endings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop staring at me, it weird." Xavier finally said after ten minutes of me staring.

I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face, a face that was all mine. We were on our way back to the pack to finally see our beloved Rosalina.

"I didn't say anything to you when I woke up to you staring." I pouted.

"You said it in your mind and you called me adorable. You're just straight up creepy." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and rolled up the sleeves of Xavier's giant shirt. Since he ripped the only pieces of clothing I had last night, I was wearing a pair of his shorts and shirt.

"Will people recognize me as the new Luna?" I asked nervously.

"An Alphas mark is the biggest mark there is, it's hard not to notice it no matter what. Our scents have been mixed together so yes everyone will know and they will have no choice but to listen to you whether they like it or not." He growled the last part.

Or they will be cruelly punished

My head whipped over to Xavier as his voice popped into my mind.