Chapter 8

This is going to be an update on how Kinomi looks not all I will do a story and continue but just heads up.

Hair: Has silver hair. Usually has hair tied in a high ponytail.

Height: 5ft 1in= 152cm

Skin: In the middle of being tan and pale

Eyes: blue, has the same markings as Jiraiya

Clothes: Sleeveless kimono that ends at the knees. Wears wrapping around arms like Lee. Wears ninja sandels. Headband is around forehead. Wears stocking like things to cover her ankle up to below knees. Has necklace on which looks like above.

Parsonality: very bubbly and cheerful. Only gets angry if someone irritates her or person is evil. Won't get serious unless someone important is injured or hurt (mentally and physically). Is idiotic and oblivious sometimes. Smart and creative. Doesn't like to be bothered.

History: Used to be in the human world. Parents used to beat and whip her until she lost consciousness. When very mad, parents woke her up and kept torturing her. On her 12th birthday a killer was let loose. After coming home from school the killer was in her house and killed her. When she woke up she was in the Naruto world, her favorite anime. She found out her real parents were the 2 legendary sannin, Tsunade and Jiraiya. She also found that most of the 9 tailed fox was sealed inside her so she trained for 7 years with her parents. She was very skilled and can do a new jutsu in one go. She can do every jutsu one handed also. When they had to separate her parents gave a necklace. The necklace was a limiter that kept her power in check. When she came back from her training to the village she met her old friends Naruto and Sasuke. And now her life starts a new journey...

Kinomi's POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock. It was annoying me so I took a glance at it and saw it was 5. It kept going so I threw it to the wall and it shattered into a million pieces. I sat up glumly and stared at the remains of my clock. I shrugged and sluggishly walked towards the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and got into the bath after brushing my teeth. The warmth of the water spread and hugged me. After I washed up and dressed, I went into the kitchen. I made breakfast for my other team mates. I made rice balls for them all. I looked at the clock hanging from the kitchen and saw it was 6:30. I let out a sigh and got my weapons ready. When I was done packing I slowly walked to the training grounds. When Naruto and Sakura saw me they yelled at me.

"You're late!" They screamed. I stared at them. bored.

"Yeah yeah, I know I am. Now eat all of you." I said taking out a box of food.

"But Kaka-" I didn't let her finish because I shoved a riceball into her mouth.

"Yeah I know but he is just trying to slow us down. If we were to defeat him then we will have to have our energy." I simply stated. They remained silent and nodded. I unpacked the box and I forgot mine. I let out a cry and pouted.

"Ne Naruto can I have some? I forgot mine." I asked with a cute look. He blushed and said 'sure'. I jumped happily up and down. I was about to have the rice ball but Sasuke shoved half of his down my throat. I happily accept the food and hungrily gulp it down. I thank Sasuke and after a while Kakashi arrives.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

"Sorry, I was walking and got lost on the road of life." Kakashi replied.

I let out a sigh and said "let's hurry up and play." very cheerfully. All of them sweatdrop.

"Uh... Kino-chan this isn't a game." Naruto said. I smile at him.

"Well for me this is a game. Now let's get this started." I shouted.

"Ok fine. You will try to get these bells from me," Kakashi said pointing to 3 bells. "If you don't get them in time then you will fail."

"But there is only 3 bells." Sakura shouted.

"No duh, dufus." I said which made Sakura growl.

"Yes there is only 3 because then at least 1 of you will fail. And if no one gets the bells then you all fail. You have till noon.... you may now start." Kakashi said.

Sakura and Sasuke quickly went elsewhere. I stayed being with Naruto to help him.

"Oh you guys are still here? You guys are starting to interest me now." Kakashi said. I smirk and quickly move toward him with incredible speed. He let out a gasp. Quickly, I kicked him in the head. Kakashi barely dodged it. The kick lands on the ground and the ground explodes into tiny pieces. Kakashi sweatdrop and I could tell he is so grateful for dodging my kick.

"Kino-chan that's amazing!" Naruto screams. I flip my hair dramatically and get into action once more. I once again speed towards Kakashi. I get a less powerful Rasengan to only minorly injure him. He let out a gasp and I chuckle inwardly. He gets out of the way but I don't let the Rasengan go. Instead I swing the ball towards the surprised Kakashi who was behind me. He grunts and is blown back. Naruto freezes and looked shocked. Of course he would we were moving at such high speed the human eye can't catch up. I let out a soft chuckle.

Oh well.

Kakashi gets up and held back a wince because I was so wonderful enough to injure him. Kakashi came at me again and tried to kick me from the ground. I jumped and ducked because Kakashi tried to punch me in the head. I grabbed a kunai and flung at him. He skillfully dodged and tried to kick me again. I caught his leg and punched his stomach softly. He went flying to a boulder.

"Huh? I didn't even put chakra in that." I said and Kakashi widened his eyes.