Chapter One

My life is not what it seems like it should be. I'm not the person you think I am. I got mixed up in the wrong crowd and the wrong Nigga. Let me tell you how it started, at the end some of you maybe in tears or you might not care, but this my life and it's just the beginning.

It was my first day of school at Crestwood High. I was rocking my blue and black Babyphat outfit and my black and blue Jordans. Yes, I did look good. As I entered Crestwood High. I thought I was the baddest bitch there. There were two broads that thought I was going to listening to everything they say or do. They thought I would of been scared of them. Their names were Courtney Brown and Amanda Smith.

As I walk into the bathroom to check my hair, Amanda bumped into me.

"Ouch that hurted." I told her rubbing my arm. That really did hurt, it seem like she was trying to knock my arm off.

"So and your point," She said smirking at me.

"Well, you could have said excuse me or something." I felt myself getting mad.

"You think you all that or something?" That comment had the girls in the bathroom looking to see what I was going to do, and knowing me I was.

"You know that I am all that. That's why you bumped into me for no reason."

"Bitch please, you is nothing and never will be. You just got to this school, but let me tell you something right now." She said getting into my face. "My homegirl and I run this school."

The girls in the bathroom look at her like she was fool. One even said that she didn't run her. Amanda just rolled her eyes at the girl. I pushed her out my face.

"Stay the fuck out my face girl."

That's when her homegirl Courtney walked in. Like I gave a fuck. She bet not put her hands on me that's all I know.

"What's going on Manda?" She said eye balling me.

"Oh girl nothing, just a little girl about to get her ass beat."

I laughed at her. "You just say you about to beat my ass, I would like to see you do it."

The girls in the bathroom was so damn nosy. They was looking for someone to fight. I'm not the type of girl who just go around bullying people. Like Courtney and Amanda.

"Look here girl---" Courtney said, but I cut her off.

"First of all my name is not girl, it's Kendra. So get it right."

Lordy these girls at this school just don't know. I really don't start no trouble, but these two broads are pushing me.

"I don't care what your damn name is. You not about to disrespect my friend." said Courtney.

"Your friend bump into me first, so damn right I am going to disrespect her." I said then walk away. I was so pissed off. I don't like being that way. I had to calm my self down, before i get heated.

***************************************

The bell ring, I had to hurry up and get to the guidance office. I have to get me a schedule for this year. The lady behind the desk name was Ms. Smith. I thought that was Amanda mother, but she wasn't.

"Yes, can I help you?" She asked me.

"Yes, I'm here for my class schedule."

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Kendra Black." Now do you see why I like the color black so much?

"Okay, here you go sweetie." She handed me my schedule.

*************************************************

My first block class was Math. My teacher name was Mr. Parker. That man knows he was too fine to be teaching. I knocked on his classroom door. A light skin dude with dreads opens the door. That Nigga looked too good. I wish I could kiss him.

I found out his name was Chris Martin. He is a drug dealer, but I didn't listen at first. I wish I did though.

"What's up Shawty?" He said flashing me a sexy smile.

"My name isn't Shawty, it's Kendra. Now, can you let me into the classroom please?"

"No doubt." He step aside and let me in. I could feel his eyes on my ass.

Mr. Parker stop his teaching and looked at me. "Yes, can I help you?"

"Yes you can, my name is Kendra Black and I was assign to your class."

"Okay Miss Black, take a seat next to Brittany."

I looked around the class room like I knew that person. "Umm sir who is Brittany?"

"Brittany raise your hand, so Miss Black can find you.

I walked over to the desk where Brittany sit. Brittany love to chew bubble gum. She be working my nerves to with all that popping and chewing she be doing. She turned around and asked me was I the girl who got into an arguement with Courtney and Amanda.

"Yeah, why?"

"I just ask." She said blowing a bubble and pop it in my face.