He was making iron men suits left and right, but not just for himself. For his family. He had one for Pepper for Lucy and for Howard. He didn't want to tell them because he didn't want them to freak out. I saw the color green. And no not The Hulk green. Green means many things but in this screen it meant envy.

Tony felt envy for his family. He loved them he just wanted to keep them safe.

"Tony?" Pepper said.

"Uh yeah- I'll come up there in a bit."

"Whoa Dad's leaving his cave." Lucy smirked.

"You two get started on your homework." Pepper pointed to her children.

They did as they were told. Well Lucy kind of did.

She took out her text book, her phone, and earbuds.  Howard stared at his math homework confused, while Lucy put her earbuds in and tuned out the world.  She started humming along to her music.

"Do you mind." Howard said.

"No not at all." Lucy didn't here the sarcasm in his voice.

Pepper walked into the room. "Lucy I thought I told you to get started on your homework."

"And I am! Listening to music is my homework!"Lucy smiled and pointed to her phone.

Howard spoke up. "Don't you still have yesterdays homework to finish?" He grinned.

Tony walked into the room. "Lucy's not doing homework? I see we're changing it up a bit."

Lucy grinned. She stood up, fixed her dress, and started to sing along to Iron Man by Black Sabbath.

"Child!" Tony raised his hands. "I'm happy you're listening to Black Sabbath and all but you cannot sing." He smiled.

"But Dad." Lucy said. "I am Iron Man."

"No I'm Iron Man, you are Iron Man's daughter." Tony put his hands on Lucy's shoulder and sat her back down on the sofa. "Alright what do you need help with, Howard."

And yes Howard was named after Howard Stark.

"I have to solve for J." He said as he pointed to his paper."

Tony took one look at the problem and said, "J equals 24." He said.

"How'd you-"

"Check it." Tony said. "Plug 24 where J was and now solve."

Howard did his work as Tony walked over to Lucy. He grabbed the paper she was working on and looked at it. He was impressed. Until he saw a mistake.

"You got the easiest one wrong Luc." He gave her back the paper. "And the hardest-well this might be hard for a eighth grader-one right."

Lucy looked at the paper and made no effort to change her answer. She knew the answer. Lucy was very smart, she just didn't like to show it.

I think it's a teenage girl thing. But I wouldn't know. I am not a teenager nor am I a girl.

She has one of the highest test scores in the whole school for math.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

Nobody moved to get the door.

"Seriously guys?" Pepper said as she got up from her desk and opened the door.

Nick Fury walked into the Stark's house.

"Fury?" Tony asked.

"Stark." Fury walked around their living room.

Lucy walked over to Howard. She was somewhat a good big sister. When she wanted to be. She was kind of like Tony when she wanted to protect people.

Lucy and Howard Stark have never seen Nick Fury so when he said their names, the kids jaw dropped.

"How do you-"

"That's the least of your concerns at the moment." Fury cut Howard off. "So these are your children, Stark?"

"They kind of look like me so it shouldn't be that hard, but you know I have both of my eyes." Tony said.

"Enough with your sh*t, Stark. You know why i'm here."

Lucy quickly covered Howard's ears. But he shook his head making Lucy's hands move.

"To talk to me?" Tony said.

Nick Fury grit his teeth. "To talk about The Avengers!"

Tony looked down. "I told you no." He said. "I don't play well with others."

"It's true." Pepper said.

"I know that." Fury sounded angry. "We all know that. But you got the job done. We need another 'Iron man'."

Tony quickly looked at Lucy and turned away. "No." He said.

"We need your oldest child." Fury said. "We'll take both of them back to S.H.I.E.L.D. school."

"Does this school have homework? Because Lucy won't last a day then." Howard smirked. Lucy elbowed him.

"Why." Tony asked.

"Because we got a threat from," Nick looked at the kids. "An unidentified villain."

The scene turned black.

"So Howard and I need to go to some school and learn how to be a hero?"

"You summed it up."

"I don't no how many times I told you no, Fury. I know you only have one eye but I'm pretty sure you have both of your ears." Tony said.

"I will tell this villain to kick your a*s Stark."

"Sounds like it could be fun." Lucy said. "You know be a hero for a day."

"It's not for a day." Nick Fury said. "It's until the world is at peace again."

"You really need to do something about your eye because the world is at peace." Tony said.

"You thought the world would be at peace by creating Ultron and how'd that turn out?" Fury sassed.

Lucy and Howard looked at each other. "Ultron?" Howard quietly questioned. There was more the two didn't know.

Tony stood there not knowing what to say.

"What do you two say?" Fury asked the children. "Sit around while the world is getting their a*ses kicked or help."

Howard and Lucy looked at each other then at Tony then at Fury.

"How bad could it be?" They said yes.

When they said that I wanted to cry or yell at them or warn them and say bad.

--------------------------------------------------

Has he lost his mind?

Can he see or is he blind?

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so let me explain what the words above mean. In the song "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath, Ozzie sings about Iron Man. What I'm going to do is name each chapter a song and at the end of each chapter have lyrics that relate to the chapter. I'll try to post a video of the song too. So yeah. Hope your day has been great! BYEEEEEEEEE!