HER

His POV

I was intrigued by the girl in the plain white shirt.
It wasn't something most women would choose to wear for clubbing. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a girl walk in here with such plain clothing. However it wasn't her inappropriate attire that caught my attention in the first place.

It was when she out of nowhere grabbed a bottle of vodka from her companion and downed it like there was no tomorrow. I have never in my life seen anyone do that before, specially a girl so small and fragile like herself. She looked so innocent, and yet here she was in the middle of the dance floor with an empty bottle of vodka in her hand.

I moved in closer to listen to the conversation she was having with her companion. That, and I wanted to see her face.
Unlike her, her friend wore a very tight golden dress. I wonder why she didn't think to dress up for the event. Although I'm not complaining, there are too many females running around half naked in the streets these days.

My eyes scans the girls body and I can't help but nod to myself in approval. She had a nice body shape from behind, I could tell. And apparently so could all the other thirsty drunk fuckers gawking at her like some prey they're waiting to pounce on. I don't know why that irritates me, but I can't complain really, because I'm also one of those fuckers gawking at her like some prey.

Honestly at this point I can't take my eyes away from her body. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a dress much like one her friend is wearing. I'm sure it would complement her in all the right places.
It makes me curious why she would choose to come to a club and wear such clothing when she had that body to show off.

I stopped right by the bar at a hearing distance. She was only a few feet away, just close enough for me to see what she really looked like. Yet somehow as if she knew i was waiting for her to reveal her face to me, not ones did she look my way. I frown to myself in frustration.

"Belle give me the damn bottle and let's go! You're going to get caught!" The girl wearing the golden dress reaches for the bottle, but the girl Belle, dodges her.

Belle. The name suits her

The girl turns around swiftly baring her face to me in an instant and I couldn't look away.

She was pretty. She had long dark curly hair that bounced right in front of her face. She had big brown eyes, and tiny full lips. Very pretty. She was tanned too, but my eyes were only really focused on one thing. Her lips, and the way she was biting them. Damn, it was sexy.

I was caught off guard when I saw her eyes start to water, and I now realize she was biting her lips to probably stop herself from crying.

"He broke up with me Claire! He's here right now with her!" Her voice caught me off guard. She sounded so sad, I wanted to pull her into a tight hug and tell her it was going to be okay.

What the hell? Did I seriously just say that? I don't even know her, what's wrong with me. I try to avert my eyes to the dance floor but my eyes circled around the room and right back at the girl.

I couldn't help it. She's caught my attention. Something about the way she moved...
The more I look at this poor girl, the more I wanted to comfort her.

"I know, but we can't stay here Belle. Any other day I would beat the living hell out of him but those stupid bouncers are on their way after the shit you just pulled! Please don't make me drag your drunk ass self out of here!" Her friend reached for the bottle of vodka from her hand, this time managing to take it away from her.

"Are you serious Belle? You drank all of it? You're drunk right now aren't you?!" She frowns at the girl. Belle just smiles, and I couldn't help but smirk at the sight of it. No doubt, she was drunk.

"I'm going to go look for Marcus he's our ride back. You stay right here and do not go anywhere!" Just like that, the girl, who's name I forgot, walks off in search for her other friend. I frown, immediately rising to my feet.

Why would she leave her alone when she knew her friend was drunk? There are literally hungry idiots swarming over her right now! I frown to myself. She's drunk, so it won't be hard for someone to come up to her and seduce her into going somewhere with them.

I glared at each men that seemed to form a circle around her. If they made one move towards her I will break their arms. I don't know why I feel so protective over this innocent girl, but I do. I watch with clear curiosity at the girl, Belle, as she walks towards me. For a second I think she sees me but she just walks past me towards the exit. I didn't hesitate to follow her. I shudder to think what trouble she could get herself into. She might walk right into the street and get run over by a car at her drunk state. I'm surprised she can even walk properly.

She pushes the door open and I grab the handle before it hits the frame but frowned in an instant to see that she was already gone.

How could she have disappeared so fast? I was right behind her. Where is she? I hope she's okay.

When I turned around towards the door, I could see a small figure by the dark alley.

It was her.
She was bent over, throwing up. I quickly rushed to her side and without hesitation pulled her hair back. She jolts shrugging my help off of her. "I'm fine. Don't touch me"
Her response wasn't a surprise given I am a complete stranger to her. Poor girl. I wonder if she's ever drank alcohol before. By the looks of it, not very often. She looked young too, probably a freshman in college.

She stumbles to her feet tripping over them.
Rescuing a stranger was not how I thought this night was going to go. I don't even know why I care what happens to her.
She doesn't react badly by my touch or push me away this time when I help stand. In fact, she leans against me using me as support. I suddenly get this weird feeling of lecturing her for trusting me. If it were anyone else but me she would... I frown shaking my thoughts away.
I stop myself from the urge of lecturing this girl for being so stupid.

She pushes herself to stand up straight but starts to fall down. I caught her in an instant securing her tightly against me.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.
She shakes her head slowly, turning her body around to face me.
Her big brown eyes stares deep into mine. She was turning red confusion all over her face.
"H-hi." She croaks. Her voice was barely a whisper. "I'm fine just a little drunk. I think I—" her hand flies up to her mouth probably to stop herself from throwing up again.

Honestly that's probably the best thing she could right now to sober up.

She makes full eye contact with me again, slowly bites her lips and I'm not sure if she does it intentionally or what but it was very attractive the way she did it. I try to focus on other things than her lips and wanting to press mine against hers. I wonder what those lips tastes like. I shake my head rolling my eyes to myself. Probably not a good idea she just vomited everything she consumed today.

I shake my thoughts away focusing on the girl. "Are you okay to walk?"I don't know what I'm going to do to this girl. I wonder if it's too late to go find her friend make sure she gets home safe.

She doesn't answer my question instead she just bats her eyelashes. "I think I'm gonna faint." She warns and before I could say anything else, she falls onto my arms.

I sigh in frustration unsure of what to do now. I can't just leave her here and I can't exactly just walk back inside carrying her in my arms without causing any problems.

The media would have a kick out of this.

Thanks for reading you guys :) please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts