Chapter Twenty Two

In exactly eight minutes time, she heard him knock, and he came in uninvited.

"You're late," she scorned. He didn't reply, just turned around and locked the door. She stopped chewing the pen and uncrossed her legs, and he stood opposite her. "Sit down."

"I'm better standing," he replied, in a cocky tone. She rolled her eyes. "Why can't they know, Connie? If you're not embarrassed, then what? What do you want?" She could feel the tension in the room rising, and she knew that this argument was probably not going to do them any favours. However, it needed to be said, and she wasn't backing down from a fight.

"I want time, Jacob. My reputation is on the line! Do you think I'm going to leave you? Is that why you are so desperate for everyone to know?"

"What? No!"

"Then what is it, Jacob? What's so important that you can't let us tell them when it feel right for both of us?"

"You are, Connie! You're so important! God, I know I dropped out of high school and made some stupid mistakes, which means that no, I'm not quite as clever as you might want me to be, but I know what love is, Connie, and I know that I feel it whenever I'm around you! So kill me for wanting everyone else to know how in love I am with you!" He was shouting, and she severely hoped that the walls of her office were dense enough to make sure that the sound wasn't heard outside. She didn't know what to say - what else was there? They were angry, and they were in love, so she flung herself at him without warning, her tongue pressing its way into his mouth. They kissed for a solid few minutes, ridding themselves of the anger they felt for each other, and both finally broke away, panting.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to fuck you on this couch now." Connie smiled, and he caressed her face lightly. She wanted him so badly, but she knew that they probably shouldn't. He slipped his hand under the waistband of her trousers, and ran his fingers across the lace on her knickers, and she leaned in to him, her eyes closed and mouth open, exasperated. Oh, to hell with it. She unbuttoned her trousers, and pushed them down her legs. He did the same.

"This has to be quick," Connie warned him.

"Think I'd want it any other way, sweet cheeks?" He growled, before pushing her down on to the couch. She was wearing a pink lacy thong, and she looked divine in it, but he rolled it down her legs nevertheless. He removed his boxers, and pushed himself into her quickly.

"Ah, ah," she cried, as she adjusted to his size.

"Shush baby, sh," he whispered as he began his fast and demanding pace. He carried on as fast as he could, and both were making filthy noises. Connie's moans went up an octave, until she was practically screaming and begging for release, and she gripped his back to control some of her cries.

"Oh, oh Jacob. Oh Jacob," she whimpered, and she felt the strain on her legs as they were forced further apart, to allow him to push deeper inside. "I, I can't, oh," and with a few more hard and forceful thrusts, she shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her. It was one of the most intense she had ever had, and was made even more intense as Jacob was still riding her through it. She gripped his back harder, sweating and moaning as quietly as she could manage, which was still extremely loud. He came inside her, then stilled, resting on her shoulder and panting heavily.

"Mm, Connie," he muttered, moving off her to go and get his trousers, and pulling them back on.

"Jacob," she whispered, doing the same. As she pulled up her trousers, and turned around to face the window, she gasped. "Oh my god, Jacob, the Venetian blinds were up. Anyone who walked past could have seen what was going on."

"Hey, relax, to see anything, they would have had to have had a proper nosy round the window, and besides, if it was any of our friends, they would have most probably knocked."