Pt.3

I woke up on the lounge floor by the couch. I must have fallen in the middle of the night. I groggily got up and walked towards the door realizing what had happened the previous day. I yelled at Phil and he didn't deserve it at all. I feel so ashamed, I can't go out there. He'll be sad, I can't stand looking at a sad Phil. I walked back to the couch and dug my phone out of beneath the pillows. I logged on to my phone to see a message from Chris and P.J. They have been openly gay to us since 2013. The message read "Dan, Your fans are freaking out. You and Phil were still logged in on YouNow broadcasting and they heard you guys screaming about something... I heard you guys came out but I had no idea why you'd be screaming, anyway it's not any of my buissness just thought I'd check in to see if everything's okay Bye ~Chris and P.J.~"
At that point I was freaking out. Not only do they now know we're gay but now they have convinced the idea that I abuse Phil too... Wonderful. I didn't even want to log on to Twitter but I wanted to see what Phil was up to. I logged on and saw a lot of notifications. Phans. I ignored that and went straight to Phil's page. 7 hours ago he posted 'Hey guys don't worry about anything Dan and I just had a bit of an argument yesterday. It's really nothing to worry about. Anyways... Isn't it exciting finally our secret is out.' I scrolled down a bit only to see hate comments. After logging on to all my social media I had finally decided that enough is enough. I was coming out of the lounge.