The confession Pt.2

I whispered to Phil and asked if he was ready. A lot of people in the chat were confused about why we had. Phil said Yes and And I prepared myself for a fee minutes while Phil told our audience that we had an important message and posted our YouNow on media. After that all there was was silence and impatient Phans. I finally decided to just say it the brutally rip off the Band-aid. "We have a confession to make to all of you watching today, Phil and I are dating." I cringed as I saw all the positive comments mixed with several negative comments from all the people who supposably like us. Phil saw my reaction and lead me to my bedroom with You Now still running. "Dan" Phil said quietly with concern "I didn't mean to-." I cut him off "Phil it's not your fault, None of this is, I just thought they'd be a bit more supportive. They tell us to come out to them then when we do they are all negative." I shook my head tears slowly forming. "Dan listen it's a school day in America it's 1:00pm some probrobly couln't make it to the broadcast... Maybe those weren't even our Phans. Maybe they-" I screamed Shut up and ran out of the room to the lounge and locked him out. I sat on the couch hugging my knees with the Totoro plush sitting beside me. I sat like that with the lights out for an hour before I laid down and fell asleep hugging my Totoro wishing that I hadn't yelled at Phil, now hearing his low, soft sobs coming from the other room.