I picked her up and transported to the cave where Crystállum was currently at. I transported outside though, I don’t want her to freak out because of a dragon.

She gasped and fell onto the ground breathing hard. “I see someone got new powers” She laughed, still breathing hard. I chuckled and helped her up.

Crystállum heard my voice and wanted to come out, I quickly said, not yet, I have a very good friend of mine here, she doesn’t know yet and will freak out. Just wait until I tell her ok? I heard him sigh softly, just soft enough for only my hearing to hear though.

“Nay it is safe to talk here. Now tell me why you looked for me.” She nodded and a look of pure sadness took over her face. She started to sob, I sat down and sat her on my lap like a mother trying to sooth her daughter and hummed, trying to calm her down.

“Bris… Something terrible happened at the pack.” I stiffened again but nodded, telling her to continue.

She sighed “It was a normal day, yesterday was warm and sunny and everyone was happy. Accept Mason though, he looks 10000000 times better now though I don’t know why… Anywho, he was gone when it happened. It was yesterday night, everything was calm. When suddenly the Alpha spoke into our minds telling us that we must prepare for battle because rouges were attacking. Mason, he blocked everyone out of his mind though, so no one could talk to him… All the normal people and children with pregnant people hurried into the underground tunnels for safety. All the fighters ran to a clearing and waited for the rouges. I gosh Bris there were so many rouges…” She started sobbing again, I brushed my hand over her hair and hummed, soothing her again.

She sniffed and continued “Everyone was fighting, there were blood everywhere, since people from a pack are stronger than rouges we won but… Alpha… H-h-he died in the end. We thought it was over and he howled in victory when one rouge came out of the trees from behind and killed him. We quickly killed the rouge but our Alpha died… Mason felt the bond brake though and quickly called a pack meeting before it was to late. Everyone was sobbing and mourning our dead Alpha… Mason immediately took Alpha and saved the pack, I took Beta, but then afterwards he summoned me and told me to find you. He told me that he needs you, because you will be Luna, he only needs you for a while until everything is normal again, but he misses you and can’t keep the pack under control without the help of his Luna. His mother died when the Alpha died, because their bond was so deep she just couldn’t live without him. Mason is so busy being the new Alpha that he doesn’t even have time to mourn his parents Bris… We lost some of our best fighters that day, we lost about 40 fighters.”

My Mason… My sweet Mason… Oh my gosh he needs me… I looked at Nay with tears in my eyes. “Nay, I will transport you back, tell him I’ll be there in a day.” She nods and I quickly hug her. “Watch him for me Nay, I’ll be there soon.” I transport her and quickly tell the vines to move.

Crystállum is pacing around inside the cave, when he heard me come in he looked at me. He grows so damn fast! His already twice as tall as me and very, very long. Bris what shall we do? I sighed and rubbed a hand against my face I will do my revenge today, then we will go and complete our training at the pack. Mason needs me there, so we could just as well train to. And then after everything is clear then we can go to the world of the mixers. Ok?

He nods his head and gives me a toothy grin.  Go get ‘em Bris. I nod and hug his neck. Then I transport back to the Assassins. I shilled towards Henry’s office and barged in. I hissed when I saw he had some brown brunette girl on the table with him all over her. She moaned when he plunged his disgusting tongue in her mouth.

I growled, I don’t have time for this! He looked up when the house shook from my small growl. He looked at me with wide eyes. He quickly got off of the brunette, she glared at me and huffed in irritation. “What do you want slut? His mine! Go bother someone else, right Henry?” She purred his name and I almost gagged.